Who Can Post More Than a Hundred Posts in a Day?

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
alex8 said:
I am aware there's one outstanding from you that I need to answer.. I'm just clearing the ones from January 1968 at the moment. :rolleyes: Backlog, moi? :eek:

By all means, dont feel like you NEED to answer it. I'm sure it would be rather pointless, at this juncture.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
tallguypns said:
By all means, dont feel like you NEED to answer it. I'm sure it would be rather pointless, at this juncture.

No, I feel it burning away at me. I MUST answer it. It is thus decreed. :rolleyes: Maybe tomorrow. :shrug: :biggrin1:

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
jeff black said:
Don't stress too much, Tallguy. He has still not responded to two of mine.. I sent them 5 minutes ago!!!:mad:

Stress? Me? Just because in the entire 13 months I've been here i've had 112 PMs in total from the entire community, and you can send that many in 2 minutes?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
tallguypns said:
Stress? Me? Just because in the entire 13 months I've been here i've had 112 PMs in total from the entire community, and you can send that many in 2 minutes?

Don't be jealous, Guy,.:tongue: It's all part of my Charm:biggrin1:

T

that_other_guy

jeff black said:
Might I suggest a new theme, Alex8?

I kinda like the sex toy theme ... perfect for the birth of Jesus Christ :rolleyes:

T

that_other_guy

jeff black said:
We both did...

BTW, 2 more posts Lohan, and you have the year I was born.. how exciting!:tongue:

Well ... consider this your birthday in some odd way :tongue: ... I'm on my way to 2000 :cool:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jeff black said:
I feel bad for your dad. Everyone knows he is a Breast man.:rolleyes: Thank god he is nearsighted.
He loved your cock on the giftwrap for his birthday present... even though he mistook it for a Canada Goose in flight :shrug:

T

that_other_guy

jeff black said:
Nothing says JESUS CHRIST like a moldy 12 inch dildo, still dripping with lubricant.:eek:

What do you think gives the Manger scene that glisten by the fire ? :rolleyes: