Who cares what the people want? Not bush!

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
When we first went into Iraq there was quite a bit of support. President Bush recently said that his opposition does not provide a plan of their own. So my question for you Zora is what should the U.S. do? It's ok to criticize, but you should have a plan of your own.

Whoa....are you ever in for some invective now, my friend.

There are many people here that will be pissed simply because you used the terminology "President Bush" instead of "the idiot" or other derogatory means of address.

On top of that, you have the audacity to expect positive suggestions! Didn't you know that it is considered very impolite to call for any positive suggestion when it is so easy and self-satisfying to engage in endless and bitter criticism of all things American? And don't forget, you are interferring with the inner joy that others feel with being able to carp that they were "right all along".

Unfortunately, the fact that we still have tens of thousands of people deployed in Iraq that have been brave enough to have put their lives on the line for their country causes some of us to want to consider possible solutions and not recriminations.

Just so no one is confused as to my opinion, and as I have said in previous postings, the war was ill conceived and poorly executed. Frankly, it has been quite a disaster, much of the blame for which can be laid at the feet of Geo II. He has been recognized as a huge risk taker in many respects, and this is a risk that did not pay out and has cost us dearly.

Grandunification, I posted a comment in the "Anti-Americanism" thread, page 18, post #264, in which I list several of my opinions concerning how the US might begin to repair the damage. Interestingly, I don't believe there has been more that one response to that posting. Instead of addressing any of the issues which I raised there, several of my antagonists have chosen instead to make an issue of the color and size of the font which I have used and other equally off topic and useless retorts. Give it a look and see what you think.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Whoa....are you ever in for some invective now, my friend.

There are many people here that will be pissed simply because you used the terminology "President Bush" instead of "the idiot" or other derogatory means of address.

On top of that, you have the audacity to expect positive suggestions! Didn't you know that it is considered very impolite to call for any positive suggestion when it is so easy and self-satisfying to engage in endless and bitter criticism of all things American? And don't forget, you are interferring with the inner joy that others feel with being able to carp that they were "right all along".

Unfortunately, the fact that we still have tens of thousands of people deployed in Iraq that have been brave enough to have put their lives on the line for their country causes some of us to want to consider possible solutions and not recriminations.

Just so no one is confused as to my opinion, and as I have said in previous postings, the war was ill conceived and poorly executed. Frankly, it has been quite a disaster, much of the blame for which can be laid at the feet of Geo II. He has been recognized as a huge risk taker in many respects, and this is a risk that did not pay out and has cost us dearly.

Grandunification, I posted a comment in the "Anti-Americanism" thread, page 18, post #264, in which I list several of my opinions concerning how the US might begin to repair the damage. Interestingly, I don't believe there has been more that one response to that posting. Instead of addressing any of the issues which I raised there, several of my antagonists have chosen instead to make an issue of the color and size of the font which I have used and other equally off topic and useless retorts. Give it a look and see what you think.
I see a blue post and I want it painted black, no colors anymore I want them to turn black--and so I turned it black. Seriously the blue hurts my sensitive eyes.
As to the other parts and points and particulars MPB, this is the wonderful world of the internet forum and there are millions of us in the same boat as you who are attacked. My favorite was the other day when I was attacked, another person said the same exact thing and was then praised by those who had attacked me. It's called favortism and it's a part of how the world operates. Don't give it a second thought, just place your ideas forward, be ready to back them up--with hard data if possible--and repeat your viewpoint if need be. Odds are that there are enough people out there who will see your side of things and even if there aren't, you can feel better about yourself knowing you did your part in placing an idea on the table.

Last thing--about that name of yours--I worked at a meatpacking concern in Mississippi once with a guy named Bubba, he'd be about 75 now--are you and him related? ((figure I might as well add to information not pertaining to any preceding ideas)

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Part of the genius of our republic is that there are substantial hurdles in the way of constitutional changes. This is intended, in part, to ensure that the rights of minorities are protected from whims of the majority that may be popular at any given time. Things like a constitutional ban on gay unions, for instance. It is inefficent by design. [/B]

Yes indeed and that is the way it should be. The last thing we want is an efficient government. The trains run on time, but your liberties do not. People look at me funny when I say this, but it is true. That is why it is scary when all the law enforcement and other investigative agencies are put under one umbrella as in Homeland Security. Fortunately, it has been done so badly that it has hampered rather than enhanced those agencies. I suppose we can be thankful for that.

Ye,s so our national slogan should be as mpb says: "America, inefficient by design!"

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Last thing--about that name of yours--I worked at a meatpacking concern in Mississippi once with a guy named Bubba, he'd be about 75 now--are you and him related?

It sounds like you may have possibly met my youngest son, Bubba XVIII.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When we first went into Iraq there was quite a bit of support. President Bush recently said that his opposition does not provide a plan of their own. So my question for you Zora is what should the U.S. do? It's ok to criticize, but you should have a plan of your own.

Oh, me personally? I'm responsible for adding another 9/11 report to the fire?

I've got no idea on earth why people arguing on this board want to put this pressure on each other, knowing that not a one of us has ANY influence on our legislature. This is a point I have tried to make many times, but it falls on deaf ears.

So what if I DO have an idea of what to do? I lack the power to carry it out to any degree. Since these issues are not up for a vote, I have no voice in these issues. Someone on here decided to requote that sentiment as "Jana doesn't care about voting"- do you see where a person can get disgusted? These issues are not up for a vote, so whatever my opinions are are seen BY OUR GOVERNMENT as irrelevant.

Me, sitting at my computer in Ohio, have nothing whatsoever to do with influencing legislature, so why should I write the playbook? The whole fucking report from the 9/11 commission has been disregarded, so why should I throw good time after bad? That was a group of people intricately involved with the situation making carefully measured suggestions on how to handle ourselves from here on out, by making a plan to withdraw our troops by a certain time. I support that. Read the report, then you'll know how I feel- pretty much like the majority of the people, and the politicians currently in our government. The problem is that King george doesn't give a shit how ANYONE feels- he's going out on his own, despite literally mountains of advice.

National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States

edit- if for some reason, anyone in a position of authority calls me and asks my opinion, I'll tell them to get the fuck out, and apoligise for ever going. I've been an extremely vocal opponent of going to Iraq from day one, that's the great thing about seeing it turn so horrific- I can honestly say (and pull up the posts to prove it) that I was right about this being an illegal bunch of greed-based bullshit from the beginning. All the ones who wanted to give poor ol' george a chance, to see if he had a point at all should have been duly satisfied that we have a madman at the helm when no wmds were discovered.

It is what it is folks- we're in a war where we have no business, fighting and enemy with no name, (terrrrrrrrrrrorism isn't a real person), we've forgotten about Bin Laden (although george hasn't- he took the time to call off the search for him! That's right niggas, read it and weep) and our propaganda machines have most Americans believing that Al-quaeda and the Taliban are the same organisation- they're not! Stupid fucking Americans, I am ashamed of MOST of us.

Wonder how the profit margins are running for Halliburton and the Carlyle group?

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, me personally? ....

...not a one of us has ANY influence on our legislature....

...I have no voice in these issues...

Me...have nothing whatsoever to do with influencing legislature....

why should I throw good time after bad?....

So shut the fuck up.

I've been an extremely vocal opponent of going to Iraq from day one, that's the great thing about seeing it turn so horrific- [emphasis added] I can honestly say (and pull up the posts to prove it) that I was right [emphasis added] about this being an illegal bunch of greed-based bullshit from the beginning.

I find it hard to believe that even the most idiotic person would say such a thing.

Madame's paragraph need to be read and re-read.

It is truly disgusting.

Yes Madame Zora, YOU were right ALL ALONG. Does THAT make you feel better? Are you finally satisfied?

You are GLAD that it has turned horrific so you can crow????

You DISGUST me. Truly. You have finally HONESTLY stated what I have suspected for some time.

It is what it is folks- we're in a war where we have no business, fighting and enemy with no name, (terrrrrrrrrrrorism isn't a real person), we've forgotten about Bin Laden (although george hasn't- he took the time to call off the search for him! That's right niggas, read it and weep) and our propaganda machines have most Americans believing that Al-quaeda and the Taliban are the same organisation- they're not! Stupid fucking Americans, I am ashamed of MOST of us.

You should be ashamed of yourself first. Both for your use of an abhorent racial epithet as well as your mindless bullshit.

Like you even GIVE A SHIT about bin Laden. Yes the war was ill conceived, poorly executed, and a disaster. No argument. But for you to cheer for the other side for your own glorification while our fellow citizens are deployed in harms way? You are beneath contempt. I have FINALLY lost patience with you as well as ANY RESPECT I may have had for you as you have now truly revealed yourself for the hateful and egocentric person you are. Who CARES if you were right or wrong? You yourself have declare that your opinions are irrelevant to events.

Wonder how the profit margins are running for Halliburton and the Carlyle group?

Who gives a shit? I'm not particularly interested at this point in what the fuck contractors are making providing meals or laundry services in a war zone. If money is your concern, get your ass over there. They are hiring contract workers at six figure annual salaries.

What I want is to bring our people home safely and with the least damage possible to the country which I call home and to region and to the world. FUCK the fact that YOU were right all along. Perhaps if you got off your fat ass and had not been so cynical about your ability to have any impact (poor Madame just can't be bothered) it would have made a difference of some sort.

To anyone interested, please see my posting in the Anti-Americanism thread, page 18, posting #264, where I post some opinions about what the US needs to do to repair the damage it has wrought.

And to any moderator who thinks I have crossed some line, I could not give a fucking rat's ass. Ban me.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha, MPB, thanks for showing yourself to be the tool I knew you were. I was right all along there too. Thanks again, really. You made my night.

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Haha, MPB, thanks for showing yourself to be the tool I knew you were. I was right all along there too. Thanks again, really. You made my night.

Good. Ha Ha Ha.

Enjoy yourself in your dark little corner while people who care seek solutions.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If solving the Iraq conflict were easy, it would have been done by now -- and assuredly not by members who post regularly on the LPSG board. It is a little bit of an overreach to expect someone here to have a plan to extract the allied troops from that country, restore peace, and establish a foundation for real democracy in the Middle East.

The fact the war has gone so horribly wrong will have a lasting impact on many generations to come. To be gleeful about this fact is disrespectful to the many soldiers who have served there -- as well as their families who have sacrificed a great deal -- and the thousands and thousands of Iraqis who have lost their lives. I guess I can't image being happy about being proven right in this particular instance. But maybe that's just me.

In my work, I have predicted certain bad health outcomes -- and I can't image crowing that I was right when people died afterwards.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Suitable for framing:

meatpackingbubba This message is hidden because meatpackingbubba is on your ignore list.

If solving the Iraq conflict were easy, it would have been done by now -- and assuredly not by members who post regularly on the LPSG board. It is a little bit of an overreach to expect someone here to have a plan to extract the allied troops from that country, restore peace, and establish a foundation for real democracy in the Middle East.

Oh, it's not that it's just a stretch- it's that it's a waste of time. As I pointed out at least three times, it's not UP to any of us! Is that really so tough to understand? WE aren't in positions of authority to DO anything about it. If dumbya ignored the 9/11 commission, why would he listen to Madame Zora? MPB is just being a stupid fuck.

The fact the war has gone so horribly wrong will have a lasting impact on many generations to come. To be gleeful about this fact is respectful to the many soldiers who have served there -- as well as their families who have sacrificed a great deal -- and the thousands and thousands of Iraqis who have lost their lives. I guess I can't image being happy about being proven right in this particular instance. But maybe that's just me.

Obviously, I'm crowing about being able to recognise obvious signs of misconduct. Anyone who could even vaguely imagine that I'm crowing about people being dead is just stupid. HM, I know that has to be obvious.

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Suitable for framing:

meatpackingbubba This message is hidden because meatpackingbubba is on your ignore list.

Oh, it's not that it's just a stretch- it's that it's a waste of time. As I pointed out at least three times, it's not UP to any of us! Is that really so tough to understand? WE aren't in positions of authority to DO anything about it. If dumbya ignored the 9/11 commission, why would he listen to Madame Zora? MPB is just being a stupid fuck.

Obviously, I'm crowing about being able to recognise obvious signs of misconduct. Anyone who could even vaguely imagine that I'm crowing about people being dead is just stupid. HM, I know that has to be obvious.

Your words have already spoken volumes. A bit late to distance yourself from the facts you have revealed about your true thoughts, for which I think you may rot in hell.

SCbi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
good lord.....not that I come on here to discuss politics....and lest the site be turned into a bash your guy, bash my guy thing which has killed any number of other sites -- i would suggest the Mods find a special sub category away fom the main topics to stick these type posts.
But in order to provide a mere drop in the ocean and run squarely against the tide let me briefly state my opinion. Bush is a good man and a good President. No he was NOT elected to represent the "will" of the people. That would be a direct democracy and we have a Representative democracy. He is there to do what in his judgment is best for the entire Country and our future. Thank GOD. And yes (dear lord) he was elected and not appointed....the Supreme Ct merely stopped the democrat party political hacks who infest the Fla High Ct from giving the thugs in the Gore campaign a partial recount in his strong counties and ignoring the rest of the State voters. Look at the vast array of left wing "news" magazines and even the NY Times recount numbers. Bush did when...he would have won under any controrted scenerio. We are all entitled to our opinions but please don't get all your info from one side educate yourselfs and then form an adult, informed and intelligent opinion....regardless of what that might be ...at least that I can respect.
The other innumerable left wing lunatic fringe conspiracy theories posted here are too vast in their mis-information to even begin to to address. Aside from this minor death spasm of the Democrat party (the last election)....when the conservatives in this country wake up and smell the coffee and become conservatives and not liberal-lite they will again take Congress and the Presidency will remain in Repubican hands. Frankly I don't care which party governs....my concern is my family and children's future opportunity and well being. As long as any politician proclaims and stands by true conservative principals and ideas I will vote for them. The Fair Tax; Social Security Privatization; National Security/Destroying Radical Islamists (regardless of which country they occupy and use); securing our borders; and achieving our highest level of energy independence. Those I hope are issues we can all find common ground on. They would set a course of opportunity and success for us and our children unmatched in our history and again I DON'T CARE which party pledges to do these things and DOES them...I will vote for them. But come on....take a deeper more adult view of the world and politics. I depend on that and so do our children and their futures.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The above post is a good reason why conservatism as practiced by the current brand of right wingers in the US should be regarded as a communicable disease, a mind-numbing public health hazard.

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+1][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A MESSAGE FROM UP ABOVE[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[SIZE=+1][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Thou shall not refer to Dear Leader by any of the following terms: [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=+1]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Crooked Liar [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Lying Crook [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Potemkin President [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]C-plus Augustus [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]President Gump [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Disaster Monkey [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]President Pococurante [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Fibber McGee [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Smirky McDipshit [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Our "Very Special" President [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]That Fucking Train Wreck [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Smirky the Chimp [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Ol' Whistelass [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]aWol [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Duh-bya [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Bubble Boy [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]President Goofus [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]The Botcher of Bagdhad [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Mad George [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]The Idiot King [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Kim Il Bush [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Our Accidental President [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Ol' WMD-Spotter [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Looter of the Treasury [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]The Great Pretender [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Incurious George [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]The Liar in Chief [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]The Mayberry Mussolini [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Ol' One-Termer [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]President Junior [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]George the Usurper [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]The Resident [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Our Worst President Ever [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]President Pyle [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Dim Son [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]The Unelected Fraud [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Mushmouth [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Head Nincompoop In Charge [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Oily George [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]President Magoo [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]dWi [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Ol' Quagmire Finder [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Stammering George [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]George the Unelectable [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Commander in Chimp [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Preznit Wif da Turkee [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Ol' Frog-stabber [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]His Mindless Ferocity [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]LBJ - IQ [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]The Littlest President [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Shrubya [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Our Most Rested President [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]His Illegitimacy [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Ol' Unaccountable [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]President Psycho [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]"Bring em on!" Bush [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Commander Bunnypants [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Skimmer of Summaries [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Miserable Failure [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Alfred E. Bush [/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Shitferbrains[/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]George W. Dictator -- [/SIZE][/FONT]​

-----------------------​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]and the list grows daily ....[/SIZE][/FONT]​

[/SIZE][/FONT]​
[/FONT]​

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]BATTLE HYMN OF THE REPUBLICANS[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mine Eyes have seen the bungling of that stumbling moron Bush;
he has blathered all the drivel that the neo-cons can push;
he has lost sight of all reason 'cause his head is up his tush;
The Doofus marches on [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I have heard him butcher syntax like a kindergarten fool;
There is warranted suspicion that he never went to school;
Should we fault him for the policies - or is he just their tool?
The lies keep piling on. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Glory! Glory! How he'll Screw Ya'!
Glory! Glory! How he'll Screw Ya'!v
Glory! Glory! How he'll Screw Ya'!
His wreckage will live on. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I have seen him cut the taxes of the billionaires' lone heir;
As he spends another zillion on an aircraft carrier;
Let the smokestacks keep polluting - do we really need clean air?
The surplus is now gone. [/FONT]

Your safety net is gone! [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Now he's got a mighty hankerin' to bomb a prostrate state;
Though the whole world knows its crazy - and the U.N. says to wait;
When he doesn't have the evidence, "We must prevaricate."
Diplomacy is done! [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Oh, a trumped-up war is excellent; we have no moral bounds;
Should the reasons be disputed, we'll just make up other grounds;
Enraging several billions - to his brainlessness redounds;
The Doofus marches on! [/FONT]

Glory! Glory! How he'll Screw Ya'![/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
THIS .... DOOOO .. FUSS .... MAR...CHES....ON!
[/FONT]

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
Your Tax Dollars at Work

The bombs and the planes, the tanks and the rockets,
The rubble and the mayhem come out of your pockets.
Your friends and family fall dead on the ground,
For weapons of mass destruction yet to be found.

You paid for this war, don’t you feel screwed?
There is no refund, impeachment will do.

2,000 bucks a month to die in GI gear,
While a Halliburton contractor makes $174,000 dollars a year.
$75 dollars a month, docked off imminent danger pay,
Another $150 monthly separation allowance just taken away

We could have hired millions of teachers in all of the schools,
Instead we’re hiring soldiers to construct death pools.

For a war without evidence we give our last dime,
With the amount spent we could end world hunger for 5 years time.
Instead of this decision that turns out quite rash
You could have funded a cure for AIDS with all of that cash.

We could have built schools, instead we build artillery.
We could have jobs, but we’d rather play our fantasies.
Hail to the nation’s leader, the commander-in-thief.
Who can cause the strongest man to rip his hair in grief.

Fox reports just one side,
Because they distort, thousands died.
The media belongs to just a few,
Who wants to report when you profit from right wing views?
Those who lead us to die get a nice tax cut,
Those who fall for their lies might lose their guts.

“Trust our president,” is what you’re forced to hear,
You know the same thing was stated by Britney Spears?
I wish that the public could see that they’re being deceived,
But if a lie gets repeated it’s eventually believed.

The artist was Bush, his color was red,
Painting a portrait of terror, everything was dead.

Monsters in disguise,
In the White House they lurk.
Death for his lies,
Your tax dollars at work.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Scbi, if you look carefully upwards, you will notice the forum heading:

Et Cetera, Et Cetera Off-topic postings, current events, rants and raves...

This IS the forum for political banter. Of course, you don't want to talk about politics...:rolleyes:

Blackbottom, you're really starting to grow on me.

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
Bush's Urgent & Confidential Business Proposal

URGENT ASSISTANCE - FROM USA
IMMEDIATE ATTENTION NEEDED : HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL
202.456.1414 / 202.456.11121
FAX: 202.456.24612

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am GEORGE WALKER BUSH, son of the former president of the United States of America George Herbert Walker Bush, and currently serving as President of the United States of America. This letter might surprise you because we have not met neither in person nor by correspondence. I came to know of you in my search for a reliable and reputable person to handle a very confidential business transaction, which involves the transfer of a huge sum of money to an account requiring maximum confidence.

I am writing you in absolute confidence primarily to seek your assistance in acquiring oil funds that are presently trapped in the republic of Iraq. My partners and I solicit your assistance in completing a transaction begun by my father, who has long been actively engaged in the extraction of petroleum in the United States of America, and bravely served his country as director of the United States Central Intelligence Agency.

In the decade of the nineteen-eighties, my father, then vice-president of the United States of America, sought to work with the good offices of the President of the Republic of Iraq to regain lost oil revenue sources in the neighboring Islamic republic of Iran. This unsuccessful venture was soon followed by a falling-out with his Iraqi partner, who sought to acquire additional oil revenue sources in the neighboring emirate of Kuwait, a wholly-owned U.S.-British subsidiary.

My father re-secured the petroleum assets of Kuwait in 1991 at a cost of sixty-one billion u.s. dollars ($61,000,000,000). Out of that cost, thirty-six billion dollars ($36,000,000,000) were supplied by his partners in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and other Persian gulf monarchies, and sixteen billion dollars ($16,000,000,000) by German and Japanese partners. But my father's former Iraqi business partner remained in control of the republic of Iraq and its petroleum reserves.

My family is calling for your urgent assistance in funding the removal of the President of the Republic of Iraq and acquiring the petroleum assets of his country, as compensation for the costs of removing him from power. Unfortunately, our partners from 1991 are not willing to shoulder the burden of this new venture, which in its upcoming phase may cost the sum of 100 billion to 200 billion dollars ($100,000,000,000 - $200,000,000,000), both in the initial acquisition and in long-term management.

Without the funds from our 1991 partners, we would not be able to acquire the oil revenue trapped within Iraq. That is why my family and our colleagues are urgently seeking your gracious assistance. Our distinguished colleagues in this business transaction include the sitting vice-president of the United States of America, Richard Cheney, who is an original partner in the Iraq venture and former head of the Halliburton oil company, and Condoleeza Rice, whose professional dedication to the venture was demonstrated in the naming of a Chevron oil tanker after her.

I would beseech you to transfer a sum equaling ten to twenty-five percent (10-25 %) of your yearly income to our account to aid in this important venture. The internal revenue service of the United States of America will function as our trusted intermediary. I propose that you make this transfer before the fifteenth (15th) of the month of April.

I know that a transaction of this magnitude would make anyone apprehensive and worried. But I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day. A bold step taken shall not be regretted, I assure you. Please do be informed that this business transaction is 100% legal. If you do not wish to co-operate in this transaction, please contact our intermediary representatives to further discuss the matter.

I pray that you understand our plight. My family and our colleagues will be forever grateful. Please reply in strict confidence to the contact numbers below.

Sincerely with warm regards,

George Walker Bush

Switchboard: 202.456.1414
Comments: 202.456.1111
Fax: 202.456.2461
Email: president@whitehouse.gov

Source: This parody of the ubiquitous Nigerian scam letter was written by Zoltan Grossman