Who cares what the people want? Not bush!

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
[SIZE=+1]Bush's War on the Republic[/SIZE]

by Robert Parry

Excerpt:

From the beginning of the “war on terror,” George W. Bush has lied to the American people about the goals, motivation and even the identity of the enemy – a propaganda exercise that continued through his 2007 State of the Union Address and that is sounding the death knell for the Republic.

Since 2001, rather than focusing on the al-Qaeda Sunni fundamentalist terrorists behind the 9/11 attacks, Bush has expanded the conflict exponentially – tossing in unrelated enemies such as Iraq’s secular dictator Saddam Hussein, Shiite-led Iran, Syria and Islamic militants opposed to Israel, like Hezbollah in Lebanon and Hamas in Gaza.
In effect, Bush has transformed what began as a definable military objective – the defeat of "terrorist groups with global reach" – into an endless war against what he regards as evil, a conflict so vague that it is claiming as collateral damage America's "unalienable rights" and the Founders' checks and balances on the powers of the Executive.

In Bush's State of the Union speech on Jan. 23, there could be heard a requiem for the Republic.

Robert Parry doesn't use inflammatory language for effect.

Bush is really screwing up the whole planet and he must be stopped right away.

We need for Bush to get a blowjob so he can be impeached.

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
"A guy was kicked off a flight for wearing an anti-Bush t-shirt. ...

When he refused to take off the shirt or change the shirt, they kicked him off the plane.

Here's the scary thing: it turns out he was the pilot for Air Force One."

Attachments

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
"During an interview with '60 Minutes' on Sunday, President Bush defended the invasion of Iraq, saying, 'We liberated that country from a tyrant. I think the Iraqi people owe the American people a huge debt of gratitude.' Said the Iraqi people, 'We've been meaning to send a card, but our Hallmark store keeps blowing up.'" --

"President Bush is still on the road trying to drum up support for his new Iraq program. Earlier today, he was on 'The View.' He was drunk. ... This time, Bush has an exit strategy for the Iraqi war. In January of 2009, he will escape to Crawford, Texas." --

"President Bush is being criticized for not mentioning New Orleans in his speech the other night. Today the president apologized and said, 'I can't believe I ignored New Orleans ... again.'" --

"A total now of eight people have announced that they want to be president. Eight people now want to be president. It's George Bush's fault. He has lowered the standard." --

"I'll give President Bush credit though. He addressed the problems troubling Americans -- the war in Iraq, the economy, the need to develop alternative fuels. He seemed to know what we were thinking. It's almost as if he was reading our mail or listening to our phone calls." --

Bacchusbigboy

Experimental Member
Media
I can see madame_zora has passion and want others to have the same. madame_zora to many poeple are sheep and want to be lead you are the sheep dog nipping at their heals trying to make them think for themselves.

Our Aussie Prime Minister is so far up Bush it is frightning but he keeps getting voted in and we have close to 100% of adults voting.

Keep nipping at the heals.

Cheers
Bacchus

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I can see madame_zora has passion and want others to have the same. madame_zora to many poeple are sheep and want to be lead you are the sheep dog nipping at their heals trying to make them think for themselves.

Our Aussie Prime Minister is so far up Bush it is frightning but he keeps getting voted in and we have close to 100% of adults voting.

Keep nipping at the heals.

Cheers
Bacchus

Damn, and I've thought for years that Australians spoke and wrote in the English language.

Regardless of whatever thoughts you may have been trying to convey, you get an "F" for spelling and grammar.