WHO could forget

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Who could forget:
Most memorable post,member,incident,banned member or biggest asshole(me not nominated this year)?

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Zora's go fuck yourself thread.
Matthew is my member for life.
Me attacking the guy in the thread about girls prefering bigger for incident.
Stronzo as favorite banned member.
to many assholes to list.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Zora ...gone
Stonrzo...gone

Wow. It has been a great place of late, come to think of it.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Go fuck yourself thread....I love the sound of it but can't find it!
By the way , anything by mem is not up for consideration either!

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow rude!

Well... first off... if you had/have been here

Stronzo did nothing but create anger/turmoil... and Zora was quite proficient at poking the stick in the hive... even at the slightest sight of the bee. Some ppl are just angry at life. Plain and simple.

Smiles.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who could forget:
Most memorable post,member,incident,banned member or biggest asshole(me not nominated this year)?

I'm not sure if Nellie Gay is still around, I haven't seen him in months. He had a way of stirring emptions in a most unpleasant way.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Well... first off... if you had/have been here

Stronzo did nothing but create anger/turmoil... and Zora was quite proficient at poking the stick in the hive... even at the slightest sight of the bee. Some ppl are just angry at life. Plain and simple.

Smiles.
Ah ok I see your point of view. I just really enjoy her as a person.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah ok I see your point of view. I just really enjoy her as a person.

I know .. there was a lot of good spirit and fun, and well written banter. But just that angry bitter ____ against whatever she felt against .... just wasnt' right, and in fact hypocritical.

Stronzo.. just got in name-calling and berating. Logical and civil debates with him were difficult to come by.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Speaking of... Cassandra 34FF... although most likely not female, took a barrage.. not a luftwaffe of banal attack... and deflected quite succinctly and gentlemenly (because I'm still convinced "it" was a male).

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wasn't around when Stronzo was here so I can't comment on him but I feel the site is a better place as it is, a lot of the members who have gone were bitter. Being here a long time is no justification for dishing out insults and invective to reinforce your imaginary power or to anyone you felt threatened your self appointed position as ruler of LPSG and I sometimes felt a bit icked out how people would kowtow in case they got the sharp edge of someone's tongue. I always say what I want, a lot of people here always say what they want, we don't call someone who disagrees with us a fucking cunt just for the sake of wanting to appear strong. To me once you resort to name calling you've lost the argument. Some people are unpleasant just for the sake of being unpleasant.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
M.Z. is a real sweet lady. Her passion for the issues and conviction for them i respect. I got to know the person and she was charming with a great sense of humor.:smile:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wasn't around when Stronzo was here so I can't comment on him but I feel the site is a better place as it is, a lot of the members who have gone were bitter. Being here a long time is no justification for dishing out insults and invective to reinforce your imaginary power or to anyone you felt threatened your self appointed position as ruler of LPSG and I sometimes felt a bit icked out how people would kowtow in case they got the sharp edge of someone's tongue. I always say what I want, a lot of people here always say what they want, we don't call someone who disagrees with us a fucking cunt just for the sake of wanting to appear strong. To me once you resort to name calling you've lost the argument. Some people are unpleasant just for the sake of being unpleasant.

Yes they are. It's been calmer around here lately, some people hate that. They want to impose their misery onto you. Some people (as someone else mentioned) see this place as a Beehive. If you disturb the "queen(s) they will get all their other bees to sting you.

Someone told me that the miserable people here are unhappy in life and how they have been treated by life. they should be ignored and they are going to be cruel on a constant basis. (of course they don't see that because they don't want to see it)

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Yes they are. It's been calmer around here lately, some people hate that. They want to impose their misery onto you. Some people (as someone else mentioned) see this place as a Beehive. If you disturb the "queen(s) they will get all their other bees to sting you.

Someone told me that the miserable people here are unhappy in life and how they have been treated by life. they should be ignored and they are going to be cruel on a constant basis. (of course they don't see that because they don't want to see it)
Your theories are whacked where are you coming up with this shit. I'm pretty happy with my life so far. Things might not be perfect but you have no right to say that we are all unhappy. Ignoring us would be pointless or you wouldn't have anything to post.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To Zora who has a beautiful personality. I aspire to be this lady.
Fuck Right Off

*Please allow me to reference this work of art Z*
I agree, TK. Years back, Zora was one of the first to ignore me (yes, I made a couple of mistakes when I was a newb) - then one of the first to "take me under her wing" (after she got to know me). She is a passionate, intelligent woman with little tolerance for stupidity. I think that's why some folks had such a problem with her.

Wow rude!
CTS, darling, CTS.