Who counts in your count?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who counts in your count?

Men, is there a number thats too high? If so what is it? If you know you can't live with the wrong answer, then why do you ask?

I ask, because someone asked me last night in chat and I gave my pat answer which I have cultivated with care in recent years.

I then realized I had already admitted to a threesome and I don't count those two guys in my count. :smile: It was late and I don't think he caught on, or maybe he did and didn't care.

I only count the men that I dated
i.e. those with whom I had a legitimate relationship. By dating I mean we saw each other exclusively, went out to dinner, movies, took vacations together, met each others parents and families. I had a drawer at their place and vice versa.

I do not count:
  • One night stands
  • Guys who's first and/or last name I don't remember, or never knew
  • Guys I fucked while drunk
  • Guys I fucked while drunk at a frat party (No, I do not recall ever NOT being drunk at a frat party.) :biggrin1:
  • Guys for whom I only gave a blow job
The count I always give 6.

The actual count 13. I think...I was drunk a lot in the late 80's :tongue:

Seriously, the summer of 1986 is a complete blur. Days I was in class, but nights and weekends I was either at the Limelight or dancing on a bar at the Palladium.

njqt466

Media
You're a bad, bad man.:biggrin1:
I know! Hey, I sang that song on stage in Annie get Your Gun when I was Frank Butler! Little did I know: "I'm a bad, bad man!" John Raitt, eat your heart out!

"When I'm good, I'm good; when I'm bad, I'm better!"—Mae West.

Hey, does Kunta Kinte Kount?

Did anyone notice that there are two threads with the same name about counts?

http://www.lpsg.org/et-cetera-et-cetera/42072-who-counts-in-your-count.html#post693593
http://www.lpsg.org/relationships-d...2074-who-counts-in-your-count.html#post693560

Multipass

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know women always lie when asked how many men they've slept with, nice to know how the process works :smile:

I'm only 20 years old, so this probably isn't the answer you're looking for, but once a girl told me she'd slept with about 22 guys, that really turned me off. For a girl in high school I thought that was too slutty.

I just hope that you admit your REAL count when you enter a serious relationship with someone.

Personally, I consider EVERY time you have vaginal intercourse to "count". How it happened makes no difference in my opinion.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"The count"? You mean that guy from Sesame Street?

I wasn't aware that we were supposed to be keeping an official count. If you are referring to people I have had sex with (you never actually said) then I give different answers depending on how exactly they ask. If the question is very vague then I'll usually either give a vague answer or I'll ask them to be more specific.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you for the only reasonable answer thus far.

"The count"? You mean that guy from Sesame Street?

I wasn't aware that we were supposed to be keeping an official count. If you are referring to people I have had sex with (you never actually said) then I give different answers depending on how exactly they ask. If the question is very vague then I'll usually either give a vague answer or I'll ask them to be more specific.