Who counts in your count?

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Who counts in your count?

Men, is there a number thats too high? If so what is it? If you know you can't live with the wrong answer, then why do you ask?

If he's not man enough to cope with the answer, then I don't need him around anyway. :rolleyes:

I only count the men that I dated
i.e. those with whom I had a legitimate relationship. By dating I mean we saw each other exclusively, went out to dinner, movies, took vacations together, met each others parents and families. I had a drawer at their place and vice versa.

I do not count:
  • One night stands
  • Guys who's first and/or last name I don't remember, or never knew
  • Guys I fucked while drunk
  • Guys I fucked while drunk at a frat party (No, I do not recall ever NOT being drunk at a frat party.) :biggrin1:
  • Guys for whom I only gave a blow job
The count I always give 6.

The actual count 13. ...

If I counted this way, I could appear almost wholesome! Hell, if I eliminated one night stands, no-names, drunk fucks, and oral only, I've had sex with...6 guys. Damn, I'm practically a virgin! I think I need to go buy a white dress. :tongue:

Seriously, I don't give that number, because to me, one night stands, etc. do count. IMO, If you fucked somebody, you fucked somebody. My strategy, therefore, is to give a range...and if the guy can handle any number within that range, then he doesn't need to know the exact number.

Usually, I don't count oral only or non-penetrative encounters, and I give a range of 15 to 50 (which amuses me, if no one else)...it gets the point across that I'm no angel, but still leaves something to the imagination...:wink:

That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it. :biggrin1:

Media
So how does it feel to be number 1201, Count? :biggrin1:
My mouth is dripping and I just came up for air! How do you think it feels?:biggrin1: Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! That was the best count I ever had—an "o" more or less!

*falls forward and passes out from ecstasy with a huge smile on his face*

*fangs erect*

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nope. Never asked. I'd actually have to sit and think about it for a while.

*feeling sheepish*

Well...... obviously it's not all that important to me or I would have remembered better. Though I'm at least curious, so I think I must have thought to ask before, which is probably where the false memory of me actually asking you came from.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well...... obviously it's not all that important to me or I would have remembered better. Though I'm at least curious, so I think I must have thought to ask before, which is probably where the false memory of me actually asking you came from.

Methinks perhaps some of us think too much.:wink:

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't count blow or hand jobs or the ones I have forgotten, I think. But I do like to remember from time to time.

I would count the oral I have given, if I counted :wink: Egotisitical SOB that I am.

dannymawg

Experimental Member
Media
Thank you for the only reasonable answer thus far.
Something seems to be up here - the thread was moved to Relationships/Discrimination/Jealousy and back here again. When I posted earlier this evening, the only thing here was the very first post in the thread, which was goofy/cryptic, depending on how one looked at it I guess. So I posted something goofy.

Immediately after posting I noticed the thread was moved, and had your inquiry, njqt. Then I look at this later tonight, and your post shows up at #3 in the thread here in Etc. Etc. The back and forth seems to have confused things.

And speaking of something up with threads, I posted something concerning Beercan's calling out of 13.3 the other night, and the thread is completely missing now?

And concerning the original topic - I respectfully decline to answer with a number, but I do count the contacts that don't include dating.