Who Cums the Most? Piss Cum?

TragicDemise

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ericbear said:
I know a number of guys who do scrotal inflation with saline, and while it gives them huge bulges in their Levis, none of them ever metioned huge cum loads afterwards.

However, I have heard of "piss cum" being simulted by using a urethral catheter to fill the bladder with some milky liquid, then expelling it so it looks like a stream of cum. Rather stupid to do, given the risk of bladder infection.

Now that you mention it, that does sound familiar. I guess I confused the purpose of the two procedures. (Neither sounds all that great to me, lol.)

B_Danceswithlamps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
GoneA said:
geez kid, where'd you dig that post up from....:cool:

SATAN'S POT OF USELESSNESS! BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *cough cough cough* AHAHAHAHAH!

Blah. I guess I just wanted to have a fun 400th post. Not something dramatic and stupid like my very first post. :D:D

10.5andproudofit said:
i can fill two buckets with water.

check and mate.
Oh yeah? I can operate a dishwasher, which can FLING water! BWAHAHA... (see above)

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It depends on loads of things. I've had really amazing orgasms with just a dribble of cum, and then I've had orgams where I could've filled an espresso cup. Sometimes it shoots a little, sometime it just kinda dribbles out and sometimes it shoots 5 feet or more. One time I came standing up and the jizz shot about 6 feet across the room and landed on the curtains! It varies a lot, and not necessarily to do with or horny I am at the time. I find if my boyfriend's cock is in my butt my orgasms are more intense but I shoot less, but other than that I don't know of anything that affects it...

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Latinoboy9 said:
I found that Taoism helped me in a way that is really kewl because now I can hold for longer periods of time and when I do finally shoot its first like 3 quick clear shots followed by a pause and then followed by 6-7 thick white pudding type shots total of about 3-4 table spoons...pretty messy clean-up but real intense orgasm...Jose'Latinoboy9

You are amazing! Is that your average cum volume or a once in long while event, like not cumming for a week? Do you take any supplements?

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have seen a guy inject a big load of milk into his urethra while he was jerking off and it shot out with his cum, looked like the biggest load ever... mmmmmmmmm.
Only in the movies

cityboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
^ Yeah I think that's fake. He's done something to turn his piss white and he's just doing controlled peeing. It is too thin to be cum.

withmarcello

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I can't cum as much as I did before but on average I shoot 7-8 big blasts of cum a couple feet and then dribble for a bit.

I used to be able to "piss" cum for up to six seconds. It was surreal. I would then still shoot a few blasts and drip for a while.

Anyone cum more?

Hi there
Well my max most cum is about 9 jets , its great when you want to cum into your own mouth lol

Attachments

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I used to back in the day... When I was 20, I could shoot a solid stream of cum that looked like I "pissed". It was very impressive to see a solid white rope of hot cum launch out of my cock ala Peter North. Now, at 45, I can say it is at times a few good shots, but nothing near as impressive.