Who did you first come out to and why them?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by asianvirginboy, Aug 21, 2011.

?

Who did you come out to first?

1. Mother

4.9%
  2. Father

2.4%
  3. Sister

12.2%
  4. Brother

4.9%
  5. Best friend (male)

46.3%
  6. Best friend (female)

29.3%
  7. Teacher

2.4%
  8. Co-worker

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Neighbor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Relative

2.4%
  11. Complete stranger

2.4%
  1. asianvirginboy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hi. Not sure if this thread has been posted before. Out of curiosity, who was the first person you came out to and why them? Stories & advice are welcome :)

2. D_vtrr56sew

D_vtrr56sew New Member

A psychologist. I felt most comfortable telling him before family and friends. The dominoes fell much easier after the first.

3. chrispy

chrispy Member

I was fifteen when I first came out (1974) to a girl friend of mine. I thought she might want to be a girlfriend, and did not want to lie to her. we became even tighter friends after I told her, and that made it easier for me from then on.

4. SuckmeNOW

SuckmeNOW Member

Albums:
    i ment to click best friend (male) but i clicked female accidently. and why... well he had all ready come out and wanted a fuck... you can see how that night went :p

5. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I came out to my sister first, then my best (male) friend, who was also gay. I was a 16-year old virgin at the time. I came out to my mom (and the rest of the world) a year later in the midst of my first real crush.

6. 1NiceRod

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    the first person that knew I liked an occasional cock was my high school best friend. Why him? I think it was kind of obvious when we had our cocks in each others mouths.

7. B_Nia88

B_Nia88 New Member

my mom because we are like best friends

8. funguy3

funguy3 Member

Albums:
    my current boyfriend, who cammed with a guy who had claimed to have cammed with me. He approached me about it, to let me know that people were spreading lies about me. Rather than go along and say it was a lie, I just came out instead.

Been dating 13 months. :)

9. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was a young 20 year old. I came out to my girlfriend. We had been together for over 2 years. Was she shocked Nope.... when I told her she said, I knew it. I'm glad you finally told me. We remained friends for many years. Then life kind of just took us away from each other.

10. swedish fish88

Albums:
    My best friend. Told him earlier this year. Was surprised, but was completely cool with it.

11. prince_will

Gold Member

Albums:
    My somewhat best friend.

We met a semester before i graduated college. We got closer and closer as the months went on, and we went to a gathering together. Well, this gathering happened to be filled with lesbians and we ended up playing some games. Through an answer he gave with one of the games, i found out he was gay. We didn't really acknowledge it and he never really brought it up.

Until one day where we went to lunch together to talk about this guy he fell in love with a couple of weeks before. is was the first time since that gathering that he even mentioned him being gay. We got to talking and it led to sexual topics. I ended up coming out to him as a bisexual which surprised the hell out of me, because i had previously never told anyone else that before and plus, i'm not the type of person to really divulge info (especially personal stuff) about myself. This led to a four-hour lunch where we just discussed sex and relationships with each other. It was great. We both just laid everything out into the open. At this moment, he's still the only guy who knows about my bisexuality.

Sadly, i graduated and had to leave. i ended up falling in love with the dude and it was the hardest thing to leave him behind. tore my heart to pieces. he doesn't know how i felt about him though. we still keep in close contact. i hear from him every couple of days.

Draft saved Draft deleted