Who did you (or who will you) vote for in the Primary Election?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Or if you have not voted, who will you vote for?

If you are confident enough to say so, please do.

(someone suggested this from the poll thread)

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Could you kindly ask the powers to merge this with your "DO YOU PLAN TO VOTE IN THE PRIMARY" thread?

They are two different questions, If the Mods want to merge them it is fine.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They are two different questions, If the Mods want to merge them it is fine.
If the request to start this thread had not been made in the other, then there would most likely never have been this thread. As a point of fact, the two topics are related and if you are too ignorant to realize that; then, I can only hope to God that you are in some way, shape or form, inelligible for voting.

hardstang

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HAHA MY SUGGESTION!!!!! Ok you all can kill me later but not tonight! If Rudy makes it. I'm voting for him. Hillary has the most annoying laugh so she lost it for me so i turned Republican.

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't really care for any of our candidates... I wish Condalezza Rice would run for president, I would vote for her.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If the request to start this thread had not been made in the other, then there would most likely never have been this thread. As a point of fact, the two topics are related and if you are too ignorant to realize that; then, I can only hope to God that you are in some way, shape or form, inelligible for voting.

Why are you getting so excited? Relax, no need to get so rude. No one said that they were not related, they are two different questions about the same topic.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish Condalezza Rice would run for president, I would vote for her.

"Condalezza"? If I had read that in any other sentence about the person in question, I would take it for a low jibe at her.

Me? Obama: the Democrat who isn't Hillary.

hardstang

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mem0101 looks like I started something by the suggestion on the other thread and looks like you started something by making my suggestion come true. Thank you! I don't care how much shit you get in for making it. Thank you!

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was talking to an African American lady in her 70's who is originally from Tennessee and she said to vote for Hillary. She said she has lived thru the assassinations of the Kennedys and Martin Luther King. She is afraid the Obama will be killed if elected, even before he gets to the White house.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't like him because his middle name is Husane. Call me shallow but its my opinion.
Care to elaborate? What significance do you attribute to his possession of the middle name of Hussein? How does that constitute a reason not to like him?

I can guess that what puts you off is the fact that the name Hussein is of Arabic origin. But I am curious whether you believe that he is Muslim (he is not and never was, as you can learn here), and how that figures in your dislike of him.

hardstang

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Care to elaborate? What significance do you attribute to his possession of the middle name of Hussein? How does that constitute a reason not to like him?

I can guess that what puts you off is the fact that the name Hussein is of Arabic origin. But I am curious whether you believe that he is Muslim (he is not and never was, as you can learn here), and how that figures in your dislike of him.
I just don't see who the country will have president with the name of Hussein. I don't need to elaborate on my opinion any more than that. I don't have any beef with the Muslim community. I just don't think he will be elected and im not voting for me.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just don't see who the country will have president with the name of Hussein. I don't need to elaborate on my opinion any more than that. I don't have any beef with the Muslim community. I just don't think he will be elected and im not voting for me.

Obama is a Christian, but many fools have been believing the rumor that he is a Muslim.

Rumor has is that Hillary is a woman.