Who did you (or who will you) vote for in the Primary Election?

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just don't see who the country will have president with the name of Hussein. I don't need to elaborate on my opinion any more than that. I don't have any beef with the Muslim community. I just don't think he will be elected and im not voting for me.

This explains why you think that he cannot win the presidential election; it does not explain why you don't like him. You said: "I don't like him because his middle name is Husane." You still have not explained how the fact that his middle name is Hussein is a reason for you to dislike him.

hardstang

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aight Aight you all got me. I don't know shit about Obama. But i do know one thing. I'm not voting for him.

rockyasyouneed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
let me state this as clearly as I can......I will be voting for any democrat HILLARY or OBAMA....and if LASSIE was the party nominee there would also be my vote!
Just no more REBUPLICANS!!! Can we afford any more of the clowns from the republican party???

is MONSTER running by any chance cuz no matter what party he is from he'd get my vote!! LOL

Independents aren't allowed to vote in primaries in New York so nobody.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Independents aren't allowed to vote in primaries in New York so nobody.

I just got a recorded message on my answering machine saying that if you are a registered New Jersey voter and neither Rep or Dem you can still vote with proof of ID and address.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

hardstang

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Surely the past seven years should be proof that it is disastrous for a puppet to occupy the presidency.
HAHAHA funny funny. Yea and it didn't do us any good with Bill getting his dick sucked either. I don't want another Bush or Clinton in office ever again!

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Obama is a Christian, but many fools have been believing the rumor that he is a Muslim.
Mr.T will not be pleased about all these fools-

Rumor has is that Hillary is a woman.
Lies, all lies. She will deny it even while she admits it- besides, Janet Reno can testify to the fact that Hillary is indeed a man (except when it's necessary to be a woman for voter accrual purposes).

Remember-vote early and vote often!