Who Died on your Birthday?

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Wow, I don't know. I guess I should try the sites mentioned earlier to find out though. I did think I should mention something that happened the exact date of my birth. I was watching a special about the World Trade Center on the History Channel and was surprised to find out that the night of February 20th, 1981 (the day I was born) an off-course plane almost hit into the WTC. I love New York City and loved and miss the World Trade Center so it was weird finding out that something similar to 9/11 could have happened to the WTC the day I was born! I wonder if anyone knows a kid who was born on September 11th, 2001? A friend of mine was murdered that day (not in NYC, DC or PA though). I'll always remember that awful day and have my friend and memories of the World Trade Center in my heart!

P.S. I hope this won't get you all too sad!

November 11

Births: Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Kurt Vonnegut, Demi Moore, Calista Flockhart, Leonardo DiCaprio

Deaths: Constantine VIII of the Byzantine empire, Nat Turner, Ned Kelly, Yasser Arafat

It's also the opening of carnival season in Germany, Angola's independence day, Rememberance Day in the Commonwealth, Vetrans Day in the US, and something called Bonza Bottler Day in the US (which apparantly makes me a Bonza Bottler Baby)

londongirl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Birthday wise, I have Marie Antoinette and Burt lancaster and Pat Buchanan -what a combination

Death wise, I have George Bernard Shaw and James Thurber. At least something interesting to read

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On my birthday.....

Lucky Luciano is born
Lee Harvey Oswald died
Serial killer Ted Bundy is born
Freddie Mercury died
Darwins The Origin of Species was published
Apollo 12 splashes back to earth
The 11yr old murderers of James Bulger are convicted

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
20 March Births

* Ovid (43 B.C.)
* Ibsen, Henrik (1828)
* Skinner, B.F. (1904)
* Reiner, Carl (1922)
* Ehrlichman, John (1925)
* Rogers, Fred (1928)
* Lowry, Lois (1937)
* Hurt, William (1950)
* Lee, Spike (1957)
* Hunter, Holly (1958)

20 March Deaths

* Newton, Sir Isaac (1727)
* Zangara, Giuseppe (1933)

YES YES, I know... I share a birthday with freakn Mr. Rogers. I found out when I was 13... I never forgot!

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Elvis Presley had the audacity to kick the bucket on my 2nd birthday. I spent my entire childhood growing up with my birthday overshadowed by memorials to that cocksmoking windbag. But I'm not bitter about it...nope. :tongue:

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gilda Radner died on my birthday, May 20th....in 1989.

Elvis Presley died on my brother's birthday, Aug. 16th.

I share my birthday with James Stewart, Honore' de Balzac,
and Cher.

Go to this link and enter your birthday to see who you share it with, who died on it, and who was married on it.

births/deaths/marriages 1 January

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
S.I. Hayakawa died the day I checked his General Semantics out at the town library.

The dumb thing is that I have a copy of General Semantics, I just couldn't find it. Later I couldn't help thinking, if I'd found my own damn copy, then maybe things would have been different ...