Who do people say you look like?

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I totally see that!

I have to add that Invisi reminds me of Harry Belafonte, Yorkie looks like Daniel Lanois :la:, and, Naughty, the pic you used to have up reminded me of Tina Knowles. Principessa maybe Madge Sinclair, but more exotic. I thought HazelGod looked like Marlon Brando. Dragonfly like Charlotte Rampling. Jennuine was a ringer for Clara Bow in 2008, I think. Oh, and 8060 looks just like the singer Joe! Omg, the resemblance is bananas!

Can never recall her screen name and usually call her Manlybanisters, but there were pictures that Snoozan took of her, she has red hair. Very pretty? Anyway, she reminds me of a less red and more sexy Frances Fisher.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My sister says I look like Rachel Hunter, but my close friends always told me I'm Lee Ann Womack with a nose-job, LOL!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I totally see that!

I have to add that Invisi reminds me of Harry Belafonte, Yorkie looks like Daniel Lanois :la:, and, Naughty, the pic you used to have up reminded me of Tina Knowles. Principessa maybe Madge Sinclair, but more exotic. I thought HazelGod looked like Marlon Brando. Dragonfly like Charlotte Rampling. Jennuine was a ringer for Clara Bow in 2008, I think. Oh, and 8060 looks just like the singer Joe! Omg, the resemblance is bananas!

Can never recall her screen name and usually call her Manlybanisters, but there were pictures that Snoozan took of her, she has red hair. Very pretty? Anyway, she reminds me of a less red and more sexy Frances Fisher.

Thank you. I think she is a very attractive woman. I am sure Beyonce couldnt have held a candle to her at that age...

http://www.studio37events.com/clients/873793/3790021_org.jpg

Last edited:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
in my 40's, and I still had long hair, I was told I looked like Alan Jackson. the gal at the gas station always called me alan, and would come out from behind the counter and hug me. weird!!! then I was compared to Hulk Hogan, cause I bulked up for awhile, but I got about a foot of height on the Hulk. now, I pretty much shave my head, and folks say I look like Bruce Willis. that would be okay, if I had got to drill Demi Moore in her prime or even now.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I totally see that!

I can definitely see parts of Madge Sinclair in Principessa . Now, who do you look like?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In real life I get 'a prettier julianne moore' and jane seymour. For some reason on the net I get angelica huston a lot, but I think that's because I'm a bit stroppy and people think of her as being dommy, I don't resemble her in the slightest.

On here I often get 'you look like my ex gf' but I think that's just because I'm naked in photos and their ex gf was often naked ;-)

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have to add that Invisi reminds me of Harry Belafonte.

Yeah. (When I was younger, I had a certain Bruce Willis and Jason Statham thing going.:smile:) Don't request the Banana Boat song. Because I like bossa nova, Cocteau Twins and the Minneapolis funk sound of the seventies and eighties.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In real life I get 'a prettier julianne moore' and jane seymour. For some reason on the net I get angelica huston a lot, but I think that's because I'm a bit stroppy and people think of her as being dommy, I don't resemble her in the slightest.

On here I often get 'you look like my ex gf' but I think that's just because I'm naked in photos and their ex gf was often naked ;-)

Angelica Huston and Jane Seymour both have incredibly arresting faces. I also love Julianne Moore. You are stunning regardless...

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah. (When I was younger, I had a certain Bruce Willis and Jason Statham thing going.:smile:) Don't request the Banana Boat song. Because I like bossa nova, Cocteau Twins and the Minneapolis funk sound of the seventies and eighties.

I am not feeling Belafonte. More a cafe au lait dipped Bruce.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
people say i look like :

Jason Biggs (actor - American pie)

who do people say YOU look like??

I wondered who fucked my shepherd's pie...it was you all along. (Joke)

Yeah. You do look like a better looking...a manlier Jason Biggs.

(Invisi runs off with his shepherd's pie...)

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Invisibleman says I look like Ralph Fiennes. I really don't look like anybody but me, and that's a good thing.

Hickster does look like Ralph Fiennes. So if you ever fly with Hick...watch your stewardesses' facial expressions after he returns from the restroom.
You may get upped to business first-class.:eek: