Who do people say you look like?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
shepherds pie with extra creamy mash fella? (alternatively - extra cheese?)

Anything cheesy and creamy...you probably added in post. Hehehe.

thanks for the compliment too :)
Mr. Jason "EUROPEAN SHEPHERD'S PIE" Biggs

Oh, you are welcome. I should thank you for your addition to the shepherd's pie. It is very piquant and savoUry. :biggrin1:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No Belafonte? Hmm, Roger Guenveur Smith (with a Stratocaster *swoons*)?
http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BNjU4ODQ2NTQyM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTQ1MjU0._V1._SX279_SY400_.jpg

Four words I've never heard - "you look just like____". :mad: :(
I'll have to send you a reminder of what I look like and then you can be stumped as well. :09:

Roger Guenvere Smith> GIRL! Now that is a fine assed man. I met him at the Black Theatre festival before he did "Huey" for Spike Lee. I dont know why he didnt play Huey in the Van Peebles movie he looks just like the man. I think one of the main reasons some sisters joined the BLack power movement was because they had fine looking brothers like Huey and Stokely leading it.

As for Mr. I, He does have a similar mouth...

As for you, you are cute as a button. You remind me a bit of a lighter somewhat cuter Jill Scott (But then Jill Scott is cute)

Last edited:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You and me both! But I just remembered someone in LA thought I was Andrew Stevens last year and I went in a deep depression when I googled his recent photo!

No they got the wrong Andrews. It is Anthony Andrews...ala Brideshead Revisited with Jeremy Irons. I think I am going to call you Sebastian. Oh, and he aged very well.