Who do you enjoy camming with?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by D_Kitten_Kaboodle, Jan 31, 2012.

1. D_Kitten_Kaboodle

D_Kitten_Kaboodle Account Disabled

I've been thinking of this today...

I enjoy chatting and camming... and I got to thinking that, though I enjoy camming with most everyone.... but, I do have my favorites that I look forward to, when I am super horny and wanna look at a hot body. :redface:

In no particular order....

Backstreet (though his visits are few and far between, they are unforgettable)
    bigwood (need I say more?)
    busymantm (ooohhh the shower scenes, he gets me flustered with his lather)
    CockofGods (whenever I get the chance I enjoy dancing with him)
    Kret7 (showing face and cock...)
    Lng_1 (can really put on a show for the ladies)
    memphiswon (also a great face/body and cock)
    SaturdaySun (another infrequent cammer, but oh my lord! he knows how to talk the talk)
    Sgtrock (love the way he dances and moves his hips)
    shyguy01 (thank you for coming back to play with us)
    xx9inches (great interaction while playing, witty and fun)

Fems I totally enjoy, for they are all super fun:
    snarkysuccubus
    socalbaybee
    sugarnspice
    *I've never cammed with MmRouge, but kinda get the feeling she's be total fun too.

I think these folks must have read MmR's guidline to camming with a woman...

Did I leave you out? Be assured I enjoy chatting with you ... these guys just leave a little memory with their cam either through verbal interaction or some definite use of their body (other than just stroking)

There are others in chat that I absolute LOVE to have fun with but for this purpose, I'm referring to the nekkid cam sessions.. :eek: :tongue:

2. shyguy01

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Always a pleasure :)

3. vibrationzzz

Gold Member

Albums:
    Don't cam much at LPSG anymore. It's become way to complicated for me, probably because I came and went with long periods in between and sort of lost touch with what was happening in the chatroom.

4. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

ManlyBanisters

5. MickeyLee

Gold Member

this thread seems like an invasion of privacy.
    i wouldn't want anyone i cam'd with announcing it to everyone
    :eek:

i'd encourage members to only list folks after getting permission.

6. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

^^^This.

7. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

Agreed. SgtRock is fun on cam and a real gentleman. :yup:
    Of the men I am aware also belong to public cam/C2C groups on LPSG - I absolutely adore IlCuteandSexy and B_i_g_a_l_e_x.

ETA: Yes, Ms. Rouge is tons of fun in the chat room, so I imagine cam would be fun as well. My dream cam threesome would be Ms. R and TurkeyWithASunburn - oh yes, it would probably be more talky than sexy, but nothing wrong with that.

Wish I could add more, because over the years I've had so many excellent experiences with other LPSGers on cam, but most are either no longer regularly posting or have left the site. :(

#7 D_Fiona_Farvel, Jan 31, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2012
  8. Joll

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, at the moment I enjoy the cams of:

Snarky
    Catharsis
    Lloollwutt
    SocalBaybee
    Phoenix
    Crazycanuckboy

The most fun camming was prolly with Maestro, tho. ;)

9. B_Nia88

B_Nia88 New Member

friends and family

10. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

Hm.

Of two minds about this. Some people practically LIVE in the chat room and on cam. Others, like myself when I used it, would only turn on the cam to speak to a few friends. But when you do, your username shows up on that nice little list (unless you can go all stealth, so if that is the case then let me know) The sheer fact that anyone can see a list of folks on cam may negate exactly how much privacy those folk are entitled to.

As long as no details of what was said or exactly how they looked (if they don't have a public album up, so like specifics on birthmarks, eye color, etc) I truly do not see the harm.

It is akin to those threads where we all comment on the perons pics, who has the hottest pics on lpsg. Some of those people have only pics in private albums, but a person may comment on then ("Blank has great pics. Stunning bod/cock/tits") If people do not see any albums listed they are smart enough to know that it is private. If they want to send a FR to the user to be able to see it, said user can use their own discretion to add or not.

Same as with cam. Folk, as soon as you open your cam everyone on LPSG knows its open and that you are camming. Simple as that. YOU can very easily deny access to your cam. Further more how is this different then when people are camming and there are comments in the chat room as to how hot so and so is? I may go to see if they will allow me to veiw and get the "does not allow" window. Some of these will send a message in public or private chat saying they do not cam except for friends.

So how is this different? fP is not giving away details, anymore than the threads of "Who is your favorite person on LPSG" threads do. Hell some of those posts reveal far ore than fP did here, and I highly doubt the posters in those threads got the permission to include all the people listed.

If this is an invasion of privacy, then so are those threads and the lot of us who have participated in such (including myself and at least half the current mod/admin team) would all have to be given a heads up.

Can a mod or admin weigh in on this? I am sure fP did not mean any harm here, and I myself may have made or answered a similar thread in the past. Are these threads allowed, and what guidelines should be used if they are?

Thanks in advance to the team (and if non of you respond I will bug you in the support thread with this question, lol)

And of course I ask this with all due respect to Ms. ML (and Ms. Dragon) who know I adore them.

~Nico

11. Catharsis

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    From what I know, the members that Fancy listed will give public cam shows (although a few of them limit their cams to women only, and that's about as selective as they get in Chat) and those are the cams that she enjoys to watch. As far as I'm concerned, none of those was a private cam show or anything.

(Edit: and I agree with Nico, that there are more revealing information in other threads - but I think the concern in this thread is about personal camming, or c2c as you may call it - where only you and the other cammer can see each other.)

Cams that I watch out for are crazycanuckboy, Dante, diadane, Guill, hungcowboy, joll, joeybiggz69, kidicarus_16, phoenix1, picture_guy, Serial Kisser, and snarkysuccubus.

I don't watch all these cams every time I see them, and there are other cams that I watch when my internet isn't too bad*, but those are the ones I watch most often.

*I've found that some cams (like FancyPants and SoCalBaybee) will lag my horrible internet :( I still haven't figured out why that is.

#11 Catharsis, Feb 1, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2012
  12. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

You forgot about my free concerts and studio tours.

13. Catharsis

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Oh darn, my editing wasn't quick enough. I will have to watch out for your concerts, one of these days!

14. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

Even if it is a private cam, she did not reveal much of anything other than saying they are hot. Free publicity for them if anything, lol

15. D_Kitten_Kaboodle

D_Kitten_Kaboodle Account Disabled

Bolded part.... my thoughts exactly. Since the recent changes in the site set up.... even if I apprear "invisible", my name will still appear on the Main Page under "On Cam Now".... so... even invisible, folks know who's on cam. I can appear "Away" in the chat room if I am private....so that my name does not appear on the chat list, but still, it shows on the Main Page.

No intent to invade anyone's privacy as I'm very well aware that person's ID's should be protected. (I didn't call anyone by their real names....or give out any personal information.)

I think ML and Dragon are cool, and respect their opinions toward this topic. I tend to politely disagree. :smile:

You are correct Cath You have been in chat with me often enough to know how I cam and also that these guys are open (or selective at their will) cammers. I'm certain that b/c I am "a regular" as are several other ladies, we may get preferential treatment. Be that as it may. I just want these guys to know how much I appreciate them when they take time out of their day to share with me.

and cath... not sure about me... but I'm saying SoCalBaybee is lagging your cam b/c she's just so damn hottttt.:firedevil:
    *and I totally enjoy chatting with you hon.

I am sure Hickboy if I heard your concerts and studio tours.... you'd be at the top of my list for music camming..:tongue:

16. Catchoftheday

Gold Member

Nobody, miserable cunt, no camm thingy

17. Joll

Gold Member

Albums:
    Boobs take up bandwidth, dude. Simple as. :tongue:

18. MickeyLee

Gold Member

entitled to privacy?
    i guess rationalization tops respect.
    :smile:

hottest pic threads.. i don't participate in those either.

19. luka82

Gold Member

Hickboy!
    He has a lovely set of six nuts!
    ;)))))

20. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Enough to spread all over the room!

Draft saved Draft deleted