Who Do You Fall For?

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
I was just thinking about this looking at another thread.

I know I seem to fall for victims. I can have sex with any "archetype", but I seem to have some "Captain-Save-a-Ho" in me. I say that because everytime I fall...I fall in thorns, fire, and someones lap.

I personally hate falling for anyone now.
I rather take the elevator.

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
how/why? because i think i can trust a victim or someone who says they have been because im not like the guys before. so i can trust them not to do me wrong. i just give them the benefit of the doubt a lot faster than most.

anywho, what type of person do you normally fall/get attracted to?

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I rather take the elevator.

LMAO!!!!

I've only fallen once...I thought it was twice but it definately wasn't.

I could only fall for someone I had a HUGE amount of chemistry with and probably quite alot of underlying tension....

I am a passionate person.

I'm not crazy on game-playin but unfortunately there normally seems to be a certain degree of it involved. Noramally more so on the males part!! Dunno why????

I can't imagine ever havin a relationship with anyone that was completely straightforward...or completely without drama!!!

But THANKFULLY I have had SOOO much crazy shit allready in my life I don't think I will ever do it on such a major scale again.

But at the same time I cannot imagine a quiet life...or a quiet lovelife for that matter!!! :smile:

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's horrible, but beauty is a big draw for me, and lately I'm realizing just how much I'm willing to overlook for a pretty face and body - and how frustrated I am with this tendency, because I have a very specific type that is difficult to find.

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
Well, for the most part, it's been women who are quirky, beautiful, intelligent...and damaged.

I dunno, it just seems like they always have some tramatic issue in their past or present that keeps them from forming any kind of lasting, positive relationship. In everything else they have been decidedly first-rate when they are at the best: funny, artisitic, empathetic, sexy. Just damaged.

It's a touch of "white knight syndrome" I guess. Then again I have not run into many people anywhere without some kind of problem in their psychological functioning, including myself.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I tend to fall for women that at first i find attractive, then they have to have something going on personality wise, that can have a conversation about any number of topics, that are outgoing social types that are hopefully somehwhat intelleligent and very open mided and independent thinkers.
mute-y, shy, women that don't turn my head with their looks or personality just don't do it for me.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Who Do You Fall For?

For me it seemed to be a mutual attraction Idris
Dont think it would have worked if not
All relationships (of worth) in my life have been so
enz
(btw- i am no ones fall boy/man now.. haha cant be fckd wi relationships no more')

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i am the human magnet. i fall for my polar opposite.

i fall for writers.

i fall for libras and pisces.

i fell hard on a tall boy from texas. :redface:

i have learned to wait out the first stages of daze and delight before i get too attached. infatuation is fleeting. entanglements tend to strangle.

ML

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
i fall for libras and pisces.

I've tried to escape the horoscope world, but to throw in something, I have been falling for a lot of Cancers lately. Like not even lately type of thing, its like...last 2 years each girl has been a Cancer. It is very weird.

Especially from what I know of my sign...which is a lot - I'm a Gemini. And I'm very much the traditional Gemini. I have no place messing with a Cancer...or so they say, lol. :)

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Feel U brotha...wish I had taken the steps, elevator, or both before gettin 14 kids <smile> Its sometimes what & how we may fall being young, dumb, and full of cum
I reckon...hope I'm not missing your point...a hell of a question to think about in trying to understand yourself and others.
Have a son your age already with 6 kids... WTF is he falling for????
Just be safe, careful, and enjoy! <wink/smile>

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm drawn to men that are...
Masculine
Intelligent
Honest
and a bit of an asshole.

I've tried to escape the horoscope world, but to throw in something, I have been falling for a lot of Cancers lately. Like not even lately type of thing, its like...last 2 years each girl has been a Cancer. It is very weird.

Especially from what I know of my sign...which is a lot - I'm a Gemini. And I'm very much the traditional Gemini. I have no place messing with a Cancer...or so they say, lol. :)
Just go with the attraction.
I do not know much about astrology, but have noted that I attract a lot of Scorpios, Leos, Virgos, Sagittarius, and I do not believe any are supposed to work. But they have. :smile: