Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
To be even more specific I live with a gorgeous 40-ish porteño, of the same sex, to whom I am legally married. Did I remember to mention "legally married?"

I'm guessing the marriage is not recognized in Utah. :biggrin1:

I live by myself in a little early 1940s brick bungalow/cottage type house with my dog. (a standard poodle)

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Just me and the offspring at the moment - well, there's the menagerie too, of course.

Mem - 'spouse' is fairly specific. What about those folks who live with their partner (bf / gf) and kid(s)? Should they really be consigned to 'other'?

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Alone, with one cat. I have yet to have someone I am involved with at my place. I have had some super cats, but things have happened to the ones I was bonded with.

Have had in the past as many as three other people here, my brother, a good friend and his BF.

Recently had my Uncle here for several months, it was a strain, and exhausted my reserves.

Have tried several times to have paying roommates, it has not worked out, they have so far turned out to be serious flakes. I would be glad to have someone I wasn't involved with stay here for free if they were pleasant company.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just me and the offspring at the moment - well, there's the menagerie too, of course.

Mem - 'spouse' is fairly specific. What about those folks who live with their partner (bf / gf) and kid(s)? Should they really be consigned to 'other'?

That's crazy you can't have or live with kids if you are not married. :wink::biggrin1:

I did forget some categories. I was going to put with siblings, but I forgot. Maybe I should have made the poll public and multiple choices.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
--SELF--
Love it
Had/DONE my time with Both sexes
Helped bring up a boy from a baby (now 22yrs-brought up by 2 Males/his Sexual pref is not mine/yours/or esp the Govts business nor concern ..altho some asshole Authorities would like/and indeed did try.. to make it there concern)
ALLs WELL' ha
enz

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I live with a HUMAN menagerie. :biggrin: My kids are always bringing over friends, and they usually end up staying for a few days or longer. Must be my cooking!

- - - - -

I don't have pets because I hate litter boxes and live on the edge of a national forest, which precludes having an outside cat because there are umpteen dozen coyotes around here.

Of course, one could consider the local wild peacocks as pets, but they don't exactly eat out of your hand.

- - - - - -

Aside from that, I have my s/o who is out of town half the time (for work). I don't bring any of our occasional "other others" to the house. I have to draw the line SOMEWHERE!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
on my ownsome most of the time. an open door/ available couch policy for friends and blood brothers. the boyfriend claims real estate when he's in state.

no critters of my own. the boyfriend has two dogs that pay regular visits.

ML

D

deleted157868

Parents, but I go away to college so a roomate then.