Who do you look like?

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I mostly look like my dad (his eyes, head, hair pattern), although when I am standing with my mom you can see her in me as well. My complexion is mid-way between theirs--with my dad being fair and my mom being dark.

Naughty used to tell me that I looked like Yul Bryener. And I have seen some photos of Donnie McClurkin that resemble me (Ugh).

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I look nothing like anyone in my family, Im the mutt i guess. As far as anyone else Im not sure if I look like anyone???

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I look nothing like anyone in my family, Im the mute i guess. As far as anyone else Im not sure if I look like anyone???

So, you can't talk, is your Mailman deaf by any chance?:wink:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't look like my two brothers or my sister who are blonde and blue eyes and olive skin. They take after my father who is dutch.
I take after my mother who is spanish, with her colouring (olive) and body type, except instead of having brown eyes I have hazel.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been told I look like my father from my forehead to my nose and my mother from the nose down. My grandmother swore I was the spitting image of her mother as a young woman. But then she looked very much like my grandmother on my mother's side.