Who do you look like?

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm supposed to look like a bunch of female relatives that I have never met. But I think I look more like my mom.

On the street, people tell me I look like Jane Fonda or Carly Simon minus the years... and some people at LPSG have the nerve to say I like Kathy Griffin!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Personally, I think I look an awful lot like this, as anyone who visits my gallery can attest.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I look mostly like my father. Similar face and legs. I am a little taller and slightly thinner bone structure. I think I got that from my mother's side. It's hard to tell because he didn't workout after college, but I've always worked out. I have mostly green hazel eyes, but my father had brown eyes.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I didn't look like anyone in my family until I turned 40 and then it was obvious I was a taller muscular version of my father. Fell in love five years ago, and despite daily gym workouts I started to pack on some pounds. I got close to 100 kilos, mostly big chest, arms and legs, but the six pack was definitely gone. Funny how love does that. So I quit power lifting and changed to a circuit cardio/strength training routine. I cut out everything white in my diet (sugar, salt, flour, pasta, milk, rice, potatoes, bread, etc.) and returned to eating a sensible high protein diet of mostly fish with only fresh fruits and vegetables for carbs -- lots of fresh fruits and vegetables. I quickly got down to 180 kilos and now instead of my father I look like a trim, taller, buff, but balding version of Anthony Hopkins! When I look in the mirror I see Hannibal Lector's eyes! They're sort of hollow with dark, deep set bags.

At 21 my plan was not to look like my smiling overweight father. But Anthony Hopkins was also not in my plan. I'm thinking about a little blephoplasty (eye lift) to make myself at least look more rested and less scary. My squeeze who's way into photography noticed that I rarely look like the same person in all of the photos he takes. The only constant is the buzz cut balding head and grizzled goatee with moustache. Yup, definitely time to remove those bags. The wrinkles I can live with. It's the "Who's that nibbling at my house" look I want to change.

Still, things could be worse. I could be dead. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! (eerily) Or I could have ended up looking like Ethel Merman.

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My mom and I have the same face, but she tans easily and I have very fair skin. My younger brothers look a lot like her. My father and I have the same skin and he has two brothers and a sister who have red hair, like mine.

I have been told a few times by different people that I resemble Kirsten Dunst, but I really don't see it.

I wanted to add: my mother and I have very similar voices. My grandmother has called and mistaken me for my mom on several occasions.

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have always been told that I favor my dad's side of the family. My dad, his two sisters's and his mother. It is true. I look more like both of my aunts than their daughter's do. They both like to hang out with me and pretend like I am their younger sister. Ha Ha. We have the same body type.....hair color, eye color..... Even my personality is a lot like one of my aunts (very spirited......and social) But I do favor my mother and her mother a little bit too. I have my mother's high cheek bones (American Indian) and her large breasts. (which I assume comes from the American Indian side) My dad's mother is Czech so I assume since I look so much like her that there must be other Czech people that I favor.

When I was younger in the 80's there was a show called Different Strokes that was a popular T.V. show. I was always told that I looked like Dana Plato back then when that show was on. She played Kimberly Drummond..... and my name is Kimberly also..... so maybe that was the connection. Also I was quite a few pounds lighter back then......so maybe I did look like her in the 80's.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't look like either of my parents. When I went back to Ireland a couple years ago everyone told me I was a spitting image of the men in my dad's mother's family. In fact I was shown a picture of my dad's uncle (who coincidentally I was named after) when he was in his late 20s and it was one of the strangest things I'd ever seen. It looked like me posing in one of those old-time photographs. Very strange - everything about him, even the way he smiled, was me. Unfortunately he died young, so I didn't get to see what I'll look like when I'm old.

Outside of family I'm most often told I look like Dennis Quaid when he was younger.

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got my dad's looks and my mother's personality/temperament. It's funny, those two aspects are very clearly identifiable in me, almost as if someone said 'right - outside dad, inside mom.'

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As for famous people...there was a model that (I think) Naughty said I look like. He has Vincent as one of his names if I recall correctly. The picture she linked to was a black and white one of him in a suit with hat.

Not saying I'm a model but he did look a lot like me! This was a year or two ago and under a different name :redface:

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Some people say I look like my mother, others compare me to my father. Hair and eye colour are my mother's. My build and facial structure are similar to my father's.

So far as other people go, everyone seems to think I look like a different celebrity. :rolleyes:

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
me, myself, and I. I am a combination of my parents. Still dont know where my nose comes from, maybe the mailman??? j/k

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been told by one person that I look more like my dad, but everyone else says I look more like my mom.

I think I look like my mom too, except I'm shorter and heavier than she is. I have a very similar body type to most of the women on my mom's side of the family (but my personality is VERY different from any of them!). I don't know that much about the women on my dad's side of the family.