Who do you miss after "the night of the long knives"?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The first two people who come to mind that I have not seen post here in a while are Hotmilf/Bigpunny and SpoiledPrincess.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The first two people who come to mind that I have not seen post here in a while are Hotmilf/Bigpunny and SpoiledPrincess.
Not_Punny is still here. She seems to have a complicated & stressful life and sometimes is away from here for work purposes. I'm sure she will be back when she has the time.

SpoiledPrincess vowed not to post until certain changes had been made in the running of the site. Since as we all know, no changes were made, she has stopped posting. :frown: She still frequents chat though. :smile:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As sad as it is to see good people go, she can't honestly have expected things to change as a result of her leaving. Could she?
No, contrary to popular belief she isn't that self-centered. :rolleyes: However, her boycott of posting in the threads was done inconjunction with removing all her photos from her gallery. A good number of women and a few men, followed suit. However, all but a few succumbed to vanity and the need for praise and have since re-posted their galleries.

I think it was a great idea, as far as silent online protests go. :cool: