100% Gay, 0% Straight
windtalkerways
Stronzo
Alley Blue
Gisella
Dr Rock
Viking
ColJohn
There are some others but I cannot remember their names, they have been away for so long.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I miss some things about Stronzo. His ... open mind about some issues

Like, ummm, what?

He struck me as a classic "I know what I know, how dare you try to confuse me?" kind of guy. You know, a bigot.

Once I realized that, I didn't waste time reading any more of his posts. So I may have missed any subsequent flashes hinting at redeeming qualities.

taven

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Um, and what about you, hmmmm? We never hear from you anymore, how's it going?
I'm still hanging in there. Usually someone else has said anything I'd have to say and said it better by the time I'm on line. There's just something so well expressed by most of your posts that I really enjoy reading them, and it's true I usually agree with you (except about Dickens).

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm still hanging in there. Usually someone else has said anything I'd have to say and said it better by the time I'm on line. There's just something so well expressed by most of your posts that I really enjoy reading them, and it's true I usually agree with you (except about Dickens).

Wow, really? I have a great deal of difficulty staying awake through a Dickens novel, kinda like black and white tv. I guess I need more bombs going off and chase scenes. I really had thought you just didn't follow us through the transfer of ownership, you've got too much to offer to be a lurker!