Who do you miss?

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah, that one pisses me off. Only because I've been in a very tough place lately, he PM'd me to offer an ear, then blocked receiving PMs. :sad::sad2:

Ah, I'm sorry to hear that! I know we haven't been in direct contact, but if you ever need an ear and a psycho brain...I'm always here! I really do mean it.

* Leans over and gives you a bonecrushing hug! *

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Ah, I'm sorry to hear that! I know we haven't been in direct contact, but if you ever need an ear and a psycho brain...I'm always here! I really do mean it.

* Leans over and gives you a bonecrushing hug! *
Ah so you're a tall one eh? Have you been reading up on my fetishes? :tongue:

But seriously, thanks for the kind words.

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ah so you're a tall one eh? Have you been reading up on my fetishes? :tongue:

But seriously, thanks for the kind words.

Yes, I've been stalking you, following you...accessing your pms..don't look up but there's a video camera hidden in your ceiling...so yes, I've done my research.

I really did mean what I said - don't hesitate to shout - even if you just want to vent and you aren't looking for any kind of response! :wink:

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Pfft, like the hidden camera that I already have didn't see you installing yours? :rolleyes:

Well, judging from your reaction on my screen, I can see that you enjoyed my flashing you! This set up may just work....:rolleyes: Hmmm we have our own 24 hour cam to cam! I like, I like it a lot! :tongue:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
KShelby67 the sex kitten has left us! She says it's because of a broken heart! :hug:

I thought she was really cool - and HOT!!!:sigh:
She is beautifull and very smart. A very down to earth person. Amazing look on life for someone so young. Hey baby. Who's your daddy ?