Who do YOU think are the biggest closet case celebrities

Great ass too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
2 US Senators that are up for re-election in 2008.

Mitch McConnell (R-KY)
Lindsey Graham (R-SC)

Sorry if I'm one of those weirdos who reads the paper and knows some members of the US Congress by name.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Biggest closet case celebrity? I think Merv Griffith was the biggest. Also the guy from American Beauty, Kevin Spacey. Everytime I see him, my gaydar goes off. Especially in his latest film, Fred Clause? The whole fit screams 'mo to me.

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Biggest closet case celebrity? I think Merv Griffith was the biggest. Also the guy from American Beauty, Kevin Spacey. Everytime I see him, my gaydar goes off. Especially in his latest film, Fred Clause? The whole fit screams 'mo to me.

This one isn't even debatable. I remember a few years ago, a famous, out gay actor on the heels of his role as a wise wizard in Lord of the Rings telling me that he and a certain out gay rock star, a real rocket man if you will, were going to have a sit down with Mr. Spacey and tell him enough was enough and it was time to come out. Apparently he didn't listen to them but the fact still remains. He is gay.

dna72

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This one isn't even debatable. I remember a few years ago, a famous, out gay actor on the heels of his role as a wise wizard in Lord of the Rings telling me that he and a certain out gay rock star, a real rocket man if you will, were going to have a sit down with Mr. Spacey and tell him enough was enough and it was time to come out. Apparently he didn't listen to them but the fact still remains. He is gay.

LOL ... I like it how you refer to Kevin Spacey by name but omit to name Sir Ian McKellen and David Bowie :D

jcjb2002

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
J.G. is known as Toothy Tile by one of the US's Gossip columnists. He has been busted by police in many public places have sex with his "assistant".. so often people are speculating that he WANTS to be outed just doesnt want to say it himself.

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not so sure myself; but, my wife, who has excellent gaydar, says none other than.....George Clooney!

Reactions: kingster1000

tightundies

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes, I read an interview with germaine greer, in which she said, "sorry girls, he is gay", I would believe anything aunty germaine said