Who do YOU think are the biggest closet case celebrities

buffaloboy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I know Jackman is married w/kids (not really that unusual for tons of gay and bi guys--particularly high-profile ones), but there are just too many rumors about his sexuality permeating the blogosphere to completely disregard. Say what you want about "rumors," many, if not most, of them are proven true. Whatever the reality, he's a great performer and I wish him nothing but the best.

Check out this Hugh Jackman vid ....

Hugh Jackman (Wolverine).... gay ?!!? - YouTube

To be honest, I'd never heard any rumours about his sexuality. And also, those pics in the video look completely photoshopped so we can disregard them as 'evidence' straight away.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
To be honest, I'd never heard any rumours about his sexuality. And also, those pics in the video look completely photoshopped so we can disregard them as 'evidence' straight away.

When Barbara Walters asks you straight up about the "gay rumors" on national American television, apparently there's been "some talk." (And she has a pretty good track record on calling out gays--not that I necessarily approve of that tactic.) The UK press is probably a bit more reserved in their speculation since you have such harsh libel tort laws.

Hugh Jackman Discusses Gay Rumors with Barbara Walters| News | Towleroad

barbicon

Experimental Member
Media
I never really think about big stars being closet cases. MY fantasy is that any handsome, popular and hot male star has either sucked dick or had his dick sucked somewhere along the way to get where he is today.

...and I'm thinkin' about YOU, Joe Manganiello.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Was my fantasy man in the early 80's. He let me wear his SuperBowl ring at a charity event!

I was walking along the lakefront in Chicago in the late '80s and passed Gary Fencik coming the other way. He gave me an unmistakeable look. I couldn't believe it, and looked over my shoulder at him. He was looking back at me.

Doesn't prove a thing, but it's some quality circumstantial evidence.

And yes, he was hot.

Ozwombat

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was walking along the lakefront in Chicago in the late '80s and passed Gary Fencik coming the other way. He gave me an unmistakeable look. I couldn't believe it, and looked over my shoulder at him. He was looking back at me.

Doesn't prove a thing, but it's some quality circumstantial evidence.

And yes, he was hot.

I had exactly the same experience with George Hamilton walking on Santa Monica beach, as he is known to do. He's a nice looking man but his 'hot' days are well behind him now.

buffaloboy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When Barbara Walters asks you straight up about the "gay rumors" on national American television, apparently there's been "some talk." (And she has a pretty good track record on calling out gays--not that I necessarily approve of that tactic.) The UK press is probably a bit more reserved in their speculation since you have such harsh libel tort laws.

Hugh Jackman Discusses Gay Rumors with Barbara Walters| News | Towleroad

I dunno. It's not as if we haven't all heard about Tom Cruise.

Bibendum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't find it now but someone earlier, mentioned Sting. That would explain why I saw him holding hands on a flight, with Branford Marsalis about 20 years ago.

Brick7

Expert Member
Media
The dark conservative heart of Central California
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
His 'partner' is actress Debra Lee Furness. She was much more famous here in Australia than Jackman when they married, & they have kids.

Deborra-Lee Furness - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
You're misunderstanding the use of the word "partner". In this case, the rumored male lover was his actual business partner. Supposedly the guy was his personal assistant when Hugh was working on Broadway. Hugh and this guy formed a production partnership and worked closely together for many years until the partnership was eventually dissolved/disbanded.

big8boner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is a well known fact that Ryan Seacrest was mentored by Merv Griffin when he first moved to California. They were seen in public together quite often.

Shawn Mendes. There's no doubt in my mind. :p

CALVIN_KLEIN-MYCALVINS_Shawn.jpg

OIP.QMcTyuQLFcVV8P4bmiV5KAHaNK