Who do YOU think are the biggest closet case celebrities

Christiaan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And why?

GO!

Until recently Lance Bass, a member of the boy-band "N Sync." He said he stayed in the closet because he was afraid of the effect his coming-out would have on the other four members of the group who were also trying to make a living.

Here are a few shots of Lance including one with his former long-time boy friend Reichen Lehmkuhl.

However, the boy who just thinking of him could give me a stiffie, was the late River Phoenix. In an article in the March 1994 issue of ESQUIRE MAGAZINE, it was revealed that he was bi-sexual and had had multiple hook-ups with other boys. It broke my heart when he died of an OD and it was made even worse that his brother Joachim had to be there to witness him dying on the sidewalk.

Attachments

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Magic Johnson
Larry Birkhead
Matt Lauer
John Travolta
Cynthia Nixon

Cynthia Nixon is out I thought? I mean I read about she and her girlfriend in Redbook a while back. :confused:

Matt Lauer? Come on now . . Isn't that just wishful thinking?:tongue:
I've heard rumors John Travolta was gay since the 80's but I have yet to hear or see any concrete proof.

i_know_right452

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, Cynthia Nixon is a lesbian, and out in public. I read in US weekly or OK or one of those magazines that her character Miranda, in Sex and the City, Mirrors her in real life by leaving her husband in the movie for a women.

tightundies

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If Tom Cruise and
Matthew McConaughey are on the list,

what does this say about Penelope Cruz?

She has dated both of them!

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm sorry, but Magic Johnson? I doubt that one highly. As well as Matt Lauer...but he might not be opposed to getting a NSA blowjob in the 30rock bathroom. You never know.

B_AZBiGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I remember having a conversation with a former friend who worked at the Phoenician Resort (here in Phoenix - duh!) and he said John Travolta would hit on guys in the steam room and also hit on the resort staff. This was also when he was at his heaviest.

I mean, i'd probably do him just to say I had done it... but yeah.