Who do YOU think are the biggest closet case celebrities

tim36

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Though I dont know if he ever talked on his sexuality, but my radar has always wondered about Keanu Reeves.

jcjb2002

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From sports:

Kordell Stewart from the Steelers was supposedly gay, picked up the young guys around Pittsburgh.

He was our sportscaster here on the ABC affiliate (San Antonio) for a while.. but I never saw him at the clubs. He was rumored to be closeted here though,The weatherman on the same station is also Gay and known to "jog" early mornings in the downtown park... and the station managers and owners make them behave.

Willy_the_Wonka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I could just be throwing this out there, but is there anyone besides myself who sees John Rocker getting a little extra attention from the same sex...but being so uncombortable with his sexuality that he lashes out against those who are most like him?

Yeah, I think that was a reach...but I'm sticking with it.

If only. The guy just comes off as an arrogant redneck.

Not that it matters, but he's reported to be MASSIVELY hung.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Little Richard and Smokey Robinson

It's sooo funny that Little Richard is one of those "hiding in plain sight" kind of gays.

He's so flambuoyant that you're supposed to believe it's just an act...I've never doubted the fact that hunnychile liked that sweet meat.

But Smokey Robinson would definitely be classified as a closet case.

side note: This is a sweeping generalization, but have you noticed that many african american guys with naturally light colored eyes also happen to be gay?

I'm just gonna leave it at that so that the backlash isn't too crazy.

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
Duh...think about the guys from your high school who were into theater and drama. It's not a huge leap of logic.

Certain people never really fool others about their sexuality, despite their claims to the contrary. It reminds me of this clip from the spoof teen film, "Another Gay Movie". A mother overlooks her teenage son's obvious homosexuality until he comes out to her. Her reply is "D-U-H".

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
side note: This is a sweeping generalization, but have you noticed that many african american guys with naturally light colored eyes also happen to be gay?

I'm just gonna leave it at that so that the backlash isn't too crazy.

At least you admit it's a generalization... Black guys with light eyes appear infrequently in the American Black population. The light eye color is presumably because of a light eye color allele that was inherited from a White/European relative or ancestor.

If I were to guess, though, I wonder if these guys receive more attention for their features when they were younger. Especially in the 20th century, when having lighter features were valued, such Black guys may have been coddled a little more i.e. seen as "precious" a little more than most, perhaps, "exotic". Perhaps, they were exposed at an early age to more gay-dominated cultural influences such as fashion, the arts, and music since people valued them for their attractiveness.

guiltrip

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well now that lance bass is out i cant bring him up...but in the world of tennis

Andy Roddick is about as straight as a rainbow, and Venus and Serena Williams are about as queer as they come.

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yes.. always felt since he was a "crooner" and females adored his love ballads, that it would hurt his career and fans if he came out.

Luther was gay and it was known among certain circles when he was still alive and it's pretty common knowledge now, or at least easy to stumble upon if you go looking for info on him in certain places.

Out.com Voices | The Secret Gay Life of Luther Vandross

I mean, come on. This was a Liberace case where people just didn't wanna see it. The man wore fucking sequined jackets (with matching sequined ties) in concert! Frankly, even in the last twenty years, that was bold for even a GAY man lol.

Randyvoorburg

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
George Clooney, yes, the first time I saw him on an interview I read gayness more than when I saw Kevin Spacey singing and dancing. I'm quite surprised, really, that I'm not the only one thinking "Clooney." I'd say he's at least bisexual and that he's not comfortable with it yet. He should be, I mean, who in hollywood, ok, apart from Charlie Sheen, with as much looks and talent, has not experimented?

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Elijah Wood and MIKA. I'm not sure if either of these have been mentioned in the thread already though, as it's 7 pages and I have a life.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
... I'm not sure if either of these have been mentioned in the thread already though, as it's 7 pages and I have a life.

HahahaHA!!! I always feel that way when a thread gets beyond 5 or 6 pages. Especially when the subject matter swings from "jockstrap pics" to "race relations and why this one is better or worse than that one."

I just skip to the end and start writing about cocks again.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has anyone mentioned Leo DiCaprio?

I'm don't think he's gay. I've heard stories, but I strongly doubt them.

Someone who was really close to me said that Leo and Billy Zane had some sort of secret romance...but, again, I strongly doubt the validity of said story.

P.S. Elijah Wood seems gay and so does Mika, but the reason you don't know about it publicly is because they just want to be known for their talent, and not because they're gay.

If you look at every out actor and artist, the first preface to their name is "gay." It's not "oscar winning," or "grammy nominated." In today's world where sexual orientation is tolerated, it is still looked at as a stigma. A stigma that doesn't sting so much, but it still becomes your definition. I wouldn't blame someone for not wanting to disclose their sexuality with the world because then at least you'd know them first for what they did, not who they were when the cameras were off.

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm don't think he's gay. I've heard stories, but I strongly doubt them.

Someone who was really close to me said that Leo and Billy Zane had some sort of secret romance...but, again, I strongly doubt the validity of said story.

P.S. Elijah Wood seems gay and so does Mika, but the reason you don't know about it publicly is because they just want to be known for their talent, and not because they're gay.

If you look at every out actor and artist, the first preface to their name is "gay." It's not "oscar winning," or "grammy nominated." In today's world where sexual orientation is tolerated, it is still looked at as a stigma. A stigma that doesn't sting so much, but it still becomes your definition. I wouldn't blame someone for not wanting to disclose their sexuality with the world because then at least you'd know them first for what they did, not who they were when the cameras were off.

I know Mika. He's gay but not out in public.