Who do you think is conceded in the sports business?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by avalonlovelove, Aug 3, 2007.

?

Who do you think is conceded in any business?

1. Lebron James

7.4%
  2. David Beckham

48.1%
  3. Tom Brady

7.4%
  4. Barry Bonds

40.7%
  5. George Clooney

7.4%
  6. Cristiano Ronaldo

29.6%
  7. Sergio Garcia

3.7%
  8. Michael Vick

29.6%
  9. Brad Pitt

14.8%
  1. avalonlovelove

avalonlovelove New Member

Who do you think is arrogant and full of themselves in the business?I have noticed many sports stars who believe they are above the law(ahem Michael Vick) just because they are supposed stars.I mean Paris Hilton is a given most people know she is arogant.But there are some out there we do not even realize are arrogant.I used to think Rick Fox and Vanessa Williams were humble but you can normally tell if someone is or isn't.I was wrong about a lot of people like I used to like Britney Spears and please do not ask me why.I must have been on some type of drug when that happened:tongue: !Lebron James is continuously getting record deals,commercials,shoe deals,etc..Question:How much can one person stand hearing and seeing the same person over and over and over again.I think David Beckham is conceded and don't hate that is just MY opinion.Granted David is sexy as hell and a major hunk but that is the only reason I like him.I think Barry Bonds is conceded and I always hope he will lose.I am a major Braves fan myself mainly because of Jeff Franceour yumm!Barry is always wining and complaining.When he loses a game let's face it he acts like a child period.Who here thinks that there are not many humble people in the movie,sports,music business?I like the fact that there are some like Jennifer Love Hewitt she is such a sweetheart but I have trouble spotting many others.

2. D_Ted Riding Hooded

D_Ted Riding Hooded New Member

Beckham is an average footballer who's made too much money!!:mad: Can't even get a game in America!!:tongue:

3. B_thanatos_antinous

B_thanatos_antinous New Member

I don't think O.J. Simpson will ever concede to the double murder. He'll die having searched for the killer or killers while playing golf.

4. B_RedDude

B_RedDude New Member

Do you mean "conceited"?

5. avalonlovelove

Yes I'm sorry I typed to fast and mispelled sorry.:biggrin1:

6. avalonlovelove

it is supposed to be conceited not conceded sorry.

Draft saved Draft deleted