Who do you think is the most beautiful race of girls

B_letsCUMtogether

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I believe all females are beautiful -I really do - they are Gods gift to men. But if I had to pick the most pretty of all I pick a rare, rare type of girl that are almost impossible to find. That is Latina/Asian mix. I have only a few- and they are unbelievably pretty-not just pretty but awesome! Any one have pics of Latina/Asian mix girls? Or any Latina/Asian girls want to get married? I am single and will marry you ASAP!!!

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Latino women... my god... they are so hot. They are my favorite kind of woman.

I also have a thing for Indian women. I think a really hot Indian woman is very, very beautiful.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Latino women are pretty hot... Rosario Dawson... now that is perfection.

The problem with Latino women and race based questions like this is that Latinos actually come in a variety of races and are often times mixed. Rosario Dawson is a perfect example of this.

Upon thinking about it, i have to say that the most attractive women I have met have all been Indian. Not the light ones, but the darker, brown ones are much more likely to be perfectly beautiful than other races. By "perfectly beautiful" I mean that they have beautiful bodies and faces. With most races you're usually only going to get one of the two. For example, East Asian women usually have very nice faces, but their bodies leave a lot to be desired.

That is not say that no East Asian women have nice bodies, just that they are much more rare when compared to other races, like Indians.

B_letsCUMtogether

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Latino women are pretty hot... Rosario Dawson... now that is perfection.

No offense intended but I just looked at pics of her and I don't think she's pretty-I think she is funny looking- her featues are strangly out of proportion- don't get me wrong I would fuck her good--but there are many more pretty girls than her like Shakira and Beyonce, Jessica Alba and many many more.