who do you think show bigger bulges n public

renrawtime

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
who do you think show bigger bulges and public.....gays......bi men....teens......older married dads......young dads.......single straight guys......?

Last edited:

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Isn't this like asking 'who takes more breaths' or 'which people have longer thumb nails'?

is there a point?

(why not revisit the "_______< racial group> is bigger/smaller/tinier/huger than _____(another racial group)"

hung and horny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Uhm, this is a strange forum, but what the heck. I guess the answer depends on several things: the size of the mans package, what type of underwear, what type of pants, etc. Personally, I've noticed a lot of teens, mostly because they have that droopy jean, 90 percent of boxers showing, but I guess it also depends where in public you are seeing these people.

5inchAussie

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
older married guys.. for sure!

I'd say mainly guys who are NOT aware (or don't care) that they are showing !! e.g. men in suit pants, older married guys wearing trackpants on weekends.

I think older married guys are less self-conscious and don't care if a bulge shows.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I think the one who has the most shows the most.

renrawtime

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
P0st comments you know what i'm talking about ...just think when you out n the public ...........makes me hot and i will let you suck me off if you know what i''m talking aobut.....abe.

lady belle

Experimental Member
Media
i think all goes back to if the man wants to show. i knew a guy who was hung like a horse, and he kept it tucked away. never showed a bulge. and i have seen men with obvious small willies, and they try to show it off.

bigguy4u

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i think all goes back to if the man wants to show. i knew a guy who was hung like a horse, and he kept it tucked away. never showed a bulge. and i have seen men with obvious small willies, and they try to show it off.

What are the dead give aways of a small penis?? I just want to be sure I don't give myself away.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think that wanting to show a bulge crosses all ages groups, all vocations, all races and all orientations.

I have seen young males, older males, old males, lawyers, laborers, whites, blacks, hispanics, orientials, hetro and homo show bulges.

I have traveled the world over in my Career and have viewed males in all cultures.

It is nice to be a people watcher.