who do you think show bigger bulges n public

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Personally I think it has less to do with age, race, level of education or sexual orientation and more to do with a guy's self-esteem and level of self-consciousness.
A couple of weeks ago, I saw one good-looking, fortysomething guy on a treadmill at my gym. He was tall, had a muscular build and looked confident. He had a prominent bulge in his blue gym shorts, which was clearly visible from where I was standing (at the other end of the room)-- I'm certain I wasn't not the only one who noticed. When he went to sign out, I said 'hello' and had a good look at his crotch: his cock was pointing straight up while his cockhead was leaning on his left thigh. He either had a semi, was hung or both. At that moment my cock practically sprang to life at the sight of this guy. I had to think nasty/sad thoughts to prevent myself from getting a hard-on. It would have been embarrassing because I was at work. Has this ever happened to you before?

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This shit really pisses me off.

How does ones marital status determine the size of ones bulge? The same way people ask if gay or straight men have bigger penises. Sexual orientation, beliefs or geographical coordinates have zero to do with any physical traits below the belt.

The other day I talked with a guy who spoke in definites about ALL of these things (Gay men ALWAYS have bigger penises, gay men ALWAYS suck dick better than women) and it was totally annoying because nothing ever in life is an absolute except death and taxes.

Moral is, different men have different sizes and depending on their makeup, they will show less or more of a bulge in acertain types of pants. The end.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yawl forgot about the ones that sew socks in their undies.. lol A nurse in the ER told me they find those all the time...(lately) so what gives? What happens when they score and strip? duh.. sorry honey you got a dildo handy ...haha