Who does not wear underwear?

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
"Commando" for me!

No reason, I guess; I wear tighty wighties when I know I'm gonna be walking/running a lot.

Prolly been 4-5 years, I think?

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"Commando" for me!

No reason, I guess; I wear tighty wighties when I know I'm gonna be walking/running a lot.

Prolly been 4-5 years, I think?

commando for me most of the time; will resort to tighty whities if I'm wearing a dress shirt and want to keep the tail tucked in neatly.

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Commando here as well, most of the time. I occasionally wear boxers, as they're almost like going commando, but if I see something enticing and start to precum, they'll keep it from showing for a longer time..LOL ! I find it more comfortable when things drift about as they need to, and it shows a better bulge..:wink: I do have to be careful getting in and out of the car, because of my low hangers, that I don't crush them ( which I've done on occasion ) But it's despite that, it's just more comfortable, and easier to get "checked out" when it's not bound up by briefs.

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i don't wear underwear for a host of reasons...i grew up in Honolulu...wearing underwear just made my crotch sweat...when i realized most of my buddies in school were in commando mode...i quit wearing underwear..

in college on the Mainland..i tried wearing underwear...but...i was so use to the comfort of all my stuff swinging and in semi hard mode..i liked it...looks great thru a pair of shorts of levi's...

I'm considered a hung guy...and if underwear was made for comfort for guys with a big cock and big balls..i suspect i might give it a try...for now...i don't wear underwear...even in a suit..im without underwear...

svin_renigoth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I don't usually wear underwear because I'm just not very fond of them. I stopped wearing briefs when I was a teenager because they were too damn tight, and boxers in college because I hated how they bunched up in the leg area. Recently I've been wearing CK's gripper trunks.. They're not too bad, but I don't ever think I'll get completely used to them. They still tend to bunch up in the legs, and sometimes end up squeezing my balls a little too hard... But I like the waistband a lot, and when the leg parts are where they're supposed to be, they're actually quite comfortable. But, I don't wear them all the time. I still mostly go commando.

paulobr79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I'm at work I mostly wear CK trunks, but I'm always commando at the weekend or whenever I'm at home. No reason, just like the feeling

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Always going commando here, except when I have to wear dress pants, Then I usually put on boxer briefs, so I don't show so much bulge.
I haven't really worn underwear for about 7 years, since I was 16. I like the freedom and at first it was a bit of a turn on as the rubbing of my cock against my jeans stimulated me.
I do admit though sometimes my nuts get pinched by the denim and that hurts like hell.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wear underwear ONLY because it gives me 1 more thing to shop for. I love to shop, and in the mens underwear section u can scope out all the hot guys and see what they are buying.

However, Lately, I wear pretty skinny jeans and its difficult to wear undies with them, so basically I am a jock strap guy...

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Always commando for me.
Started when i was 13/14 ish am 40 now, i just found it more comfortable have tried different pairs over the years but i'm never as comfortable as not wearing any.
Nearest i've found to comfort is the Cin2 Y back thong.

I Remember it took a bit of nerve going commando when i was at school so by time i was 16 never thought twice about it.

Like the way my package sits in jeans etc too.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I only go commando if I have either run out of clean underwear or I know for a fact I am gonna meet Gman or Monster on that day, which given my luck will probably never happen in my lifetime lol.

But I do enjoy the feeling of my denim jeans cupped up against the naked skin of my butt when I am walking down the street and feel kind of naughty when I am standing there at the bust stop being almost completely naked save for my jeans and shirt. I am sure a lot of guys go around commando a lot more than they are letting on though and are just afraid to admit they do for fear of being labelled a freak or gay.

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am always commando, never mind what the circumstances or what outer clothes I am wearing. I have not worn underwear for at least 25 years.

I started doing it only when I felt randy, after finding it too uncomfortable to have my stuff hanging out one leg of my briefs. Then I used to go the the gents to take them off and kept them in my pocket until I got home. That was often enough that eventually I just did not put them on in the morning.

I am quite well hung, with 8.5" dick and quite big balls that hang lower than my dick in hot weather. I enjoy the feeling and the look of it all swinging around in my pants. I don't enjoy my balls being squeezed by tight clothes, so only wear loose pants, including comfort-fit denims. I enjoy the clean and cool feeling that comes from free movement of air around my crotch, very different from the hot, itchy and smelly memories that I have of wearing briefs. I also enjoy the occasional "accidental" public viewing of my stuff when I am careless how I sit or crouch.

D_Frederick Fuzzynuts

Experimental Member
Media
i dont wear underwear cos its hard for me to fit into it as i am so big.

wear a jock strap though when i play rugby or do other really physical/moving sport but if just doing weight in the gym then i ill go commando as i usually do

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Always freeball when swimming and sometimes at home. When I wear UW, it's only loose boxers - virtually the same as commando. Can't do briefs, boxerbriefs, or trunks anymore for daily wear - they are strictly a dress up item for bedroom sports.