Who does not wear underwear?

About_Average

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This thread makes me wanna cry. Undies are my premiere fetish and here I am reading all these good looking gents explaining why they go commando :frown1:. But, if that's what makes you guys happy, then more power to y'all :wink:.

katana1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Commando just feels better on my balls. When I sit down in my jeans I can position them so they (and my dick) are comfy and that's what I care most about.

bigpumper

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Commando only for, oh, a long time now. My sense of chronology has been flawed longer than my freeballing and my PA gets all twisted up in U-trou.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wear boxers. I don't think I could ever go without.
I agree with you. Although there is no functional difference between commando and boxers, there is a certain fun of picking out which boxers you're going to wear. I love the stripes, the plaids, and color coordinating them with what I'm wearing.

Cochranfan4life

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree with you. Although there is no functional difference between commando and boxers, there is a certain fun of picking out which boxers you're going to wear. I love the stripes, the plaids, and color coordinating them with what I'm wearing.

I agree with you, too. I'm wearing boxers and they are fun to wear.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Commando most of the time. I wear boxers when I must (certain dress clothes). I have a smaller waist and larger legs. The leg holes don't seem large enough and cut into my legs. If I get larger sizes, the waist is too loose. I have all kinds because I have tried all kinds and none seem comfortable. I wear a jock for support if I am participating in an active sport. The more my legs pump up, the tighter the leg holes get. Jocks don't restrict the legs.

cali06

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I haven't worn underwear since around 12 or 13. Have lived with an uncle and two male cousins since that age and they were all commando, so I just ended up getting rid of the undies since I "outgrew" them around that time anyway. Haven't owned any since then. It's just more comfortable for me, although it would be kind of a novelty to wear some after all this time.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
This reminds me of Nick Nolte telling he had to have a scrotal lift because he got tired of sitting on his balls. Hmmm wonder who here will get a lift when they are 60+. Doc I need a face lift for my balls.........

K

kundalinikat

I haven't worn any in months. Well, rarely I'll wear boxers, though I can't remember the last time I have done that, actually. A few months ago probably.

I got to the point where I was trying on pants without underwear on, and buying them to wear sans underwear, about a year ago, sometime in the winter.

The year before that I was in boxers or nothing, most of the time. What allowed me to transition was wearing an apron all day in the kitchen. I could get the occasional boner or something and no one would notice. Then I felt a lot more comfortable walking around from work to home, etc. Now I hardly notice at all, or enjoy it :)

It helps that I'm uncut.

I think my boyfriend likes that I don't wear underwear... he wears boxers though, probably because he is cut. Sometimes i bring boxers or shorts when i stay at his place to lounge around in, but that's it, we are half-naked around each otehr a lot of the time :)

smoothnfree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I go commando 99% of the time, no matter what I'm wearing. I cant handle being all squashed up in a pair of undies, and boxers, in my opinion do nothing, so are a waste of money.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always go commando. I've been doing it since I was 15. It had never really felt comfortable, wearing underwear. And it seems a bit redundant.

berttwins

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I have to wear clothes I go commando. Never saw the reason to wash more clothes with boxers and briefs are uncomfortable. I work at home and am usually naked. Clothes are so overrated. lol.Love the feeling of the sun on the body while working in the back yard.