Who else has a pantyhose/stocking fetish?

madman 69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just wondering if anyone else out there enjoys ripping the crotch out of a ladies pantyhose for a good, hard fuck and then cumming all over them. Would also love to hear from ladies who have experienced this.

Well, I've never ripped the crotch out of a woman's pantyhose, but I have found that pantyhose can actually add a significant layer of insulation if I have to work in a cold environment. That, and it's a lot less bulky than wearing sweats underneath my pants.

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
I know im not the only one out there because there is a huge supply of this kind of content on the internet. I don't know what it is about them, but seeing a beautiful woman with nice legs in these is just mind blowing, i get a hard on instantly. Recently my confidence and stuff has went up and Ive gotten girls to wear for me during sex and its intense. The girls seem to like it as well.

I like tan and black the most, not much of a fan of fishnets and I really prefer pantyhose over stockings.

I don't get horny just from pantyhose though, ugly chicks, low quality nylon, etc. is a no go.

Its an awesome fetish to have, id say. Glad I have it.

They feel good on my cock and in general and look hott.

Just wondering who else is out there?

Kinda sucks, girls don't wear these articles in this day and age.

cirus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love stockings suspenders and high heels. Not keen on tights, dont like the bank robbers bum.
cirus.

nylonguy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I truely have a nylon stocking fetish. I love the look and esp. the feel of them on ladies legs, damn it turns me on!

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ummmmmm NOPE not at all LOL . An ex gf of mine tied me to the bed one time to have her way with me, I am a Sagittarius and HATE being restricted so this was not a good thing . After much freaking out she finally untied me then I fucked the hell out of her, ohh and she loved it . She's the only girl I have been with that could take me balls deep... Sucking now that was another pathetic story LOL . She could not suck past the head if she needed oxygen from my dick in order to live !!!!

HH

happyashley28

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My bf loves for me to wear them on our dates and so I've recently begun wearing hosiery, mostly black thigh highs or stockings on our dates but also pantyhose to my work. I've always noticed I get more attention from guys at the office when I wear hosiery.

B_pantycouple

Sexy Member
Media
There is nothing like a woman wrapping her pantyhose covered feet around you and stroking up and down, that silky fabric feels so good. My wife loves to give me pantyhose footjobs and loves to see me shoot my load all over her toes. We were out for dinner one night and she kept teasing me under the table with her pantyhose covered feet, I opened my fly and slipped myself out so I could feel the silky fabric, it felt so good, and felt so naughty to be doing this in a restaurant full of people. I did not think she would be able to make me cum like this because she had limited reach across the table but I felt that tingling feeling and soon shot my cum all over her toes, she looked at me very surprised and smiled. I had to cover my fly with my jacket as we walked out because some of the cum ran onto my crotch. It was amazing. Check out our profile for more about us.

tallandhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
:smile:
Panties wearing I enjoy not so much pantyhose. Have sampled tested pantyhose though, is a turn-on. But, for convenience I wear panties often. So many available on the WWW for panties-for-men with appropriate ballroom in front. I especially like the tight clinging across my buns. At work nobody knows that beneath this suit of clothes is a completely naked man wearing panties ! :biggrin1:

1962_sux

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Love Pantyhose, size "B" shear to the waist. Makes my cock look gigantic.
Now all I need is a 20 year old chick to ring my doorbell and let me suck her dry. Love to lick ass, and toes.

1962_sux

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh yea....I'm 47/male and single. I love size B sheer to the waist please. I drive home in them when I buy them. When I get home I can hardly stop the flow of pre-cum as a result of wearing these pantyhose. Just need a mouth to CUM, male/female is fine. I will make you CUM as well. Email me soon, please.

catcrazy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
hi,

i love women and men in pantyhose, i love wearing tights ( pantyhose ) i just bought three pair this weekend at wal-mart. i bought grey, purple and a black pair and i am wearing thr grey pair right now with a big boner :)

dennis4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a huge sheer pantyhose fetish. Nothing hotter then a nice pair of legs and ass in some sheer hose. I love tan/nude color the most. I like them so much that I wear them sometiimes. I will dress up in women's clothes and stroke my big hard cock till I blow a hot fat load all over my self. Would love to meet anybody local into pantyhose as well. San Jose CA area here.