Who else has to tense their legs to orgasm?

I don't have to, but when I am standing and jacking off and I want to get to the edge quickly, I tense up my legs, and as I am jacking off, I thrust up, it usually thickens my erection.

The trick is flexing involuntarily, that's where it's at. :D

D

deleted194072

I have to as well. I can jerk it for a really long time if I don't tense up my legs and butt especially.

Leg cramping sometimes is a problem for me which can be like a bucket of cold water.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
They actually did a study on the benefits of sex for men. Men get an increase of self confidence and esteam when they have intercourse. The interesting thing was that it was only during intercourse that involved a lot of thrusting (not oral). So moving your hips and legs is important and can increase pleasure and satisfaction.

That type of movement (using legs and hips) is the natural way humans have mated for years so I'd assume it's burried in our instinct to do it that way.

I know what you mean though, it's very normal. Really, it's the way orgasms shoulds be. Complete muscular relaxation after extreme muscle tention. An orgasm is a whole body experience not just your genitals.
Fucking and thrusting is as natural for me breathing. It’s likr I need to fuck to be happy! I tell my wife all the time I just need to fuck meaning I just need to thrust when I’m inside her pussy. It really does make me so very happy.

Fucking and thrusting is as natural for me breathing. It’s likr I need to fuck to be happy! I tell my wife all the time I just need to fuck meaning I just need to thrust when I’m inside her pussy. It really does make me so very happy.

I am quite the fan of deeply engrained behaviors of the human/sex instinct. We were designed to fuck and thrusting is an imperative. I thrust my self blind. :joy:

Reactions: Notaes

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Something I wanted to say but forgot. Sometimes when I fuck her it is so delicious I don’t care wether I cum or not. I fuck for a good hour each time. By then I’m exhausted. If I don’t cum I’m not disappointed. Usually I do but if I don’t it’s no big deal. Her pussy satisfies my cock either way.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

I think that's one of the reasons losing control to the involuntary is so hot, you give in to your animal instinct by relaxing. Your body knows what to do.

Reactions: abattist and Notaes

Something I wanted to say but forgot. Sometimes when I fuck her it is so delicious I don’t care wether I cum or not. I fuck for a good hour each time. By then I’m exhausted. If I don’t cum I’m not disappointed. Usually I do but if I don’t it’s no big deal. Her pussy satisfies my cock either way.

For me, oral, and the smell drives me into animal mode.