Who else hates solid food for breakfast?

Eris

Experimental Member
Media
For some reason I can't stand to anything with substance to it on most most mornings, so I opt for instant milkshakes (chocolatey goodness!). Anyone else the same way?

parr

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my younger years, it was a cigarette and a hangover.:redface:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have to have a plum, nectarine, banana, cups full of raspberries/blueberries, a peach or apricot, hands full of kum quats and enough variety that I'm happy. I don't eat sweets or candy (except one or two cubes/packets of white sugar in my morning coffee). And I drink coffee at least an hour after quaffing down fruit. This week seems to be the last of the good figs. But there are plenty of canteloupe to keep me happy. Grapefruit, blood oranges, guavas that taste like smoke. Even a plate of two or three each sliced tomatoes and avocados drizzled with a bit of expensive olive oil makes a perfect breakfast. Sadly, the only apples I can abide are Johnathons and there aren't many Johnathon apples in Spain OR Argentina.

Life is much more sublime (for me) outside of the land of House of Pancakes. Fresh pineapple (pinya), sapotes (when perfectly ripe you eat them with a spoon just like yogurt) and passion fruit. Nothing like freshly picked passion fruit. Kiwi fruit? Sure, skin and all.

Last edited:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yogurt and fruit for me. With a sprinkle of hulled hemp seeds. Washed down with a glass of sweet tea. I have a black coffee at 10.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Every once and a while my days start at 3:30 in the morning on those days all I can deal with is coffee but eventually I have to eat something. On a normal day I have coffee and a glass of guava juice and toast and a papaya.

D

deleted691973

Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. If could eat pancakes for the rest of my life, three times a day and not get tired, or fat, then I would.