Who else is really turned on by guys in suits

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by smiffy, Dec 3, 2007.

1. smiffy

smiffy Member

Albums:
    when guys are dressed in suit they immediately become 10x hotter me. Weddings are particular troublesome. :eek:

2. chill4d

chill4d New Member

sounds like i need to get a suit....

3. ActionBuddy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Remind me to make sure you AREN'T my Best Man.

4. Principessa

Gold Member

I agree, some men immediately become the epitome of GQ and testosterone induced masculinity in a suit. Others just look awkward and uncomfortable; like a geeky 12 yr old in a hand me down suit at his confirmation. :redface: That is not attractive.

5. Big en

Big en New Member

Albums:

To true and I hate a badly fitted suit. To big on the shoulders, sleeves to sort and trousers too long-not a good look:biggrin1:

6. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

Still a dude in a fitted suit is hot!!

7. reallyhot

Gold Member

Albums:
    It gets really hot when...you see a guy in his suit and his tie starts
    to move and a hard bulge is happening...LOL:smile:

8. jorpollew

jorpollew Member

Yes. YES. YES!!!
    A guy in a suit is a real turn on for me-- especially if he's tall and broad. He doesn't have to be strikingly handsome. In fact, I prefer an average, everyday-looking kind of guy whose got some class and style.

During a business trip to DC several years ago, I stopped at a bookstore (Booksamillion?) on DuPont Circle. There, I saw a businessman-- Af-Am, early 40's, 6ft, ~185#, wearing a suit, tie, pinstriped shirt. For some reason, I felt compelled to meet this guy. So, I followed him to the checkout line and struck up a conversation. After the bookstore, we went to a coffee shop and talked for a while.

He worked on Capitol Hill for a religious lobbying group. At the time we met, I did not know (nor have any reason to suspect) that he was gay, but I lucked out big time. We had more than a few things in common. And yes, before I left DC we also had sex several times-- once at his place and twice at my hotel room.

I recall the first time he took off his clothes. HE HAD A NICE BODY; not chiseled, but nicely defined and proudly middle-aged. What really turned me on was the wow factor-- it was a total surprise. The way he dressed (both casually and professionally) never brought attention to hisself or his attributes. That sh*t turns me on! Give me a man who is so self-confident that he does not ever have to "advertise" or flaunt his stuff. He just turns you on with his wit and charm, and finally when you're hooked, he blind-sides you with the goods! It's like getting a second day of Xmas-- surprise gifts!

BTW: His dick was nice, too, and he screwed me like a true missionary man! Xmas day #3!

9. edonline

Gold Member

Must be a very strong and big cock.

10. a_vera

a_vera New Member

11. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I saw this striking guy in a black suit today facing me on the trolley. He had short, blondish hair, cute, decent build, late 20s, and wearing shades. He looked like a partier. I figured that he was a SDSU student that had a presentation for class. There were times that we were looking at each other through our shades. He knew that I was admiring him and was okay with it. It was hot! He looked over one last time before he got off at SDSU and I gave him a friendly smile. He nodded his head and left. Would I have noticed him less in casual clothes? Hard to say, but he sure looked great in that suit!

12. jorpollew

jorpollew Member

sdbg:
    Great story. And since you both had good eye contact, then you've got to plan your "opening line" for the next time you see this guy.

13. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I didn't think that far ahead. Thanks for the idea. He looked like a jock, so I can works sports into the mix.

It's so much more fun to ride my bike and take the trolley to work instead of driving for 1/2 hour in a car. I never know from day to day who I'm going to meet and I get my cardio for the day M - F.

14. D_khfguoyg

D_khfguoyg New Member

try menatplay.com
    Real hot men in suits.

Draft saved Draft deleted