Who else likes to fantasize about lpsg members?

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just wanted to see who else enjoyes fantasizing about lpsg members, i enjoy it alot especially since there are no attachments and it also spices up my own love life with my wife.
I don`t consider my self strange or anything of the sort, i look at myself as being honest, i don`t have to sneak on here and most of the time my wife kicks back behind me and watches, we both stay horny.
That`s a good thing since we plan on trying to get her pregnant again, she loves it when i pound her p***y into submission.
I get alot of ideas just from scanning through the threads, most of the time we`ll both check out a new gallery and we`ll critic it, occassionaly we`ll spot fakes, my wife doesn`t understand why people whould post fake photos, she thinks it`s stupid and a wast of time since you can never really be yourself.

lafever:cool:

funnyguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am glad you are on tonight. We still are thinking of you. You should know that you and your wife have our support--both now and always!

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am glad you are on tonight. We still are thinking of you. You should know that you and your wife have our support--both now and always!

Thant you, we`re trying to be a part of tonight, i`m typing and she`s watching.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thant you, we`re trying to be a part of tonight, i`m typing and she`s watching.

lafever,
Don't worry about us, though. We have the greatest respect for your need to grieve in whatever way you need to. So if you disappear for a while, we will be here when you return. On the other hand, if it helps for you to be here, thats fine, too.

As for your question, I have a fantasy about an lpsg member, but not really a sexually explicit one. Its more like a ficticious story starting to form in my overactive imagination regarding a made up past involving me and the lpsg person. Much like the little vignettes I wrote about Giselle (where is that little beija-flor?). This person evokes something totally different, though, and the image is not yet complete enough for me to start writing love stories to her.

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
did you see my notthe7 thread earlier?

hotmilf deserves a mention as well.

also, sometimes during sex i like to look in the mirror and flex.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Absolutely! But I don't go through threads and galleries at random. I will always check out a new member's gallery and there are members I lust over but when it comes to actual 'fantasizing'*, I'm very particular. I am actually quite romantic so for my fantasies it has to be someone I've made quite a connection with. There are a few people here I've connected with and am VERY fond of. So much so, that if I had the chance to meet them in real life, I would take it.

*not to be confused with 'fantasizing' - where guys use photoshop to make their dicks look bigger than they really are.....

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Every now and then. The people I do fantasize about are rarely at random though, usually I've spoken with a bit over PM or on the videochat.. For me it's not justt about a picture, but more so the actual person (or people) in it.

MsThang

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
South Florida (recently relocated from NYC)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I used to fantasize about one particular member :wink:,

but, then they won my heart, and now I no longer have to fantasize about them. I just roll over and say "Good Morning" :biggrin1:

Awww how sweet.

nelly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
being honest, there's so many amazing people on here to fantasize over! Really good sense of humour and ginormous cock! My wank bank is always full! I fantasize that an lpsg member will track me down, call round, and talk about penises! Physical
demonstrations, try underwear on etc. Maybe a taste test. I can dream!

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Couple of people I fantasize about...but not about sex...just being able to meet them and hang and share interests. I work with women and straight men...it would be cool to just know some bros

Londonfields

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My wife and I took that one step further..... we met with a couple from this site in London and had a great time together!!!

wow, i am genuinely impressed! there's a lot of chat about meeting up on this site but - i assumed - not much action, as far as i could tell. tell us more about it some time!