Who else likes to fantasize about lpsg members?

yoursgetsmine

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I always said sex is like Listerine...........at least twice a day....and it doesn't matter how you get it.....wet dreams, intercourse with women, men, or masturbation while looking at photos of either and taking the "situation" in hand....ESPECIALLY looking at big dicks like on this site!! Sex is more satisfying in "our minds" than usually what the actual act provides because like in our dreams our imagination allows us to set the stage and do/be whatever we want it to be....which usually far exceeds reality.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always said sex is like Listerine...........at least twice a day....and it doesn't matter how you get it.....wet dreams, intercourse with women, men, or masturbation while looking at photos of either and taking the "situation" in hand....ESPECIALLY looking at big dicks like on this site!! Sex is more satisfying in "our minds" than usually what the actual act provides because like in our dreams our imagination allows us to set the stage and do/be whatever we want it to be....which usually far exceeds reality.

Well said, y-g-m! :clap:

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
I'm fantasizing right now to an lpsg member and It's great. :smile:

I love to play here, lafever, fantasizing is a great (safe) outlet...and my hubs is also aware of what I do here....We are on the same page. Talk about Safe Sex!!! :biglaugh: Cyber fantasies bring a new meaning to the term~~

{wonder who you were fantasizing about... You now have all the girs...and some guys.... curious. I've included you in a few of my own... :rolleyes: }

There are several members that I fantasize about...I have a top ten list, but best to keep that list to myself :biggrin1:

Confidence and security in your relationshiip cannot be replaced.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
:wank::kiss::boobies2::069::blowjob::hug::015::bad2::wank:
:33: Hmmm, It goes something like this, bigwood:

:drive:

:flowers1::flirt: :kiss: :love:

:wank::clit:
:booty::moon::spankme:

:boobies2::shocked::015:

:bj: :069: :yumyum:
:adam4::002::087:

:phone:

:3some::bukkake::bukkake2:

:smlove2:

:heart::heart::arms:
i know i have handled mr. stiffy on more than one occasion with ms. fp on my mind!