Who Else Uses A Sock?

What do you wank into?

• Total voters

So I was chatting with friends a few weeks ago and it came to wanking, and I was very surprised to learn I was the only one who uses a sock. They too were shocked that I use a sock. Ik it’s a common trope in comedy and everything that people wank into socks, but I thought it was what pretty much everyone does? Catching it in tissues and everything is far too much hassle for me

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So I was chatting with friends a few weeks ago and it came to wanking, and I was very surprised to learn I was the only one who uses a sock. They too were shocked that I use a sock. Ik it’s a common trope in comedy and everything that people wank into socks, but I thought it was what pretty much everyone does? Catching it in tissues and everything is far too much hassle for me

Tissue is a hassle; but a dirty sock is not ? Do you wash the socks; or just throw them away

cumalloverme

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A sock would not catch all of my cum. I let it fly and then deal with the consequences afterwards usually, even if it does mean having to wipe down the wall behind the bed occasionally.

Alternatively, I wank in shower sometimes.

Last edited:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Since I first learned to masturbate, my preferred method was to use a pair of briefs to wrap around Junior. The cotton fabric felt really nice and there was no telltale stains on my sheets for mom to see. I kept one pair of briefs hidden as my dedicated wank pair. Once I moved into my own home, I continued to use briefs because it felt so nice.

I have tried white athletic socks, but the fabric is more coarse than underwear. I have never tried my black dress socks; I may have to check that out!

Another option that I discovered many years ago is baby powder. It cuts the friction and OMG does it feel great! When I use powder, I place a towel over my chair at my computer desk. When I blow, I let it fly and clean the hardwood floor when I'm done.

D

deleted2229391

A sock would not catch all of my cum. I let it fly and then deal with the consequences afterwards usually, even if it does mean having to wipe down the wall behind the bed occasionally.

Same bro, my headboard has been sprayed white so many times

jimcord

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sock guy here as well. Runners/ankle socks work great for me. If i am masturbating in bed and I am not wanting to have to worry about cleaning up sperm, you can easily just slip low cut sock over your cock at the very last moment before you start to pump out and continue to jack load into the sock. The cotton feels great against your cock and it catches and absorbs your load. Throw sock in washer in morning and easy clean up, sometimes you a couple of times, then trow in washer. Runner/ankle socks work great for a six inch guy like me.

Sweetcheeksmosd

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I use a sock all the time. Always throw it in the laundry hamper. First time I heard about using a sock was when one of my college students shared the information. He said that it was very common among his fellow soldiers.

lovinglife

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I use a bath towel or two, depending on if I want to aim or just let it fly. Lay one across my bed then another on the floor on the other side of the bed if I'm using two. I didn't think people really used socks... they seem like they would be too abrasive to feel good

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In earlier times when discretion was necessary, a sock was the perfect tool to hide the evidence. Baby powder, as mentioned by others, was something I used occasionally as well. It helps with friction and masks the familiar smell of cum.

Reactions: Sweetcheeksmosd

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Back in the early days, I usually always used a Kleenax in order to dispose of the evidence, but rarely did so years later and only when I was in a situation or place I didn't want to make a mess and worry about clean-up. In the recent years I just ejaculate freely as I enjoy the visual appeal of watching the cum pump out, then followed by a quick dip in the tub or shower and all done.

The only other thing I have used to come in a few times was my hand, particularly when I used an overhand grip to stimulate the head. In that case I just released the warm, sticky pulses in my closed fist which not only was an interesting feeling (I imagined I was feeling in my hand what a woman felt in her vagina), but made clean-up fairly easy too.

Never used a sock or any other article of clothing.

D

deleted1253403

I would love to lick it up from anywhere you spray your load