Who Else Uses A Sock?

What do you wank into?

• Total voters

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tried the whole sock thing back in the day, I've got big loads and it just makes a huge mess. A towel is what works best for me, always has unless I'm offloading into a glass or conditioner for some freaky fun with the missus. Tissues are a total no go, maybe if you only jizz a little I guess that works but not for me.

ManTubeula

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow. this post takes me back. I used to ruin socks back in the day... I had a specific sock that I'd tie around my cock and bate by pulling on both ends as tight as i could..like a solo rodeo. I used to shoot so many loads in this one sock, you could stand it up against a wall..gross..lol

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I use a rag mostly, but it depends on the situation. If I'm home alone then I'll just clean it up with a rag. Jerking off in the shower while standing up is too much work. Sometimes when it's late and I need to get off right before I go to sleep I'll grab a sock and use that. I can just throw it into the laundry basket and worry about it later. If I'm traveling or staying with family, then I'll use a sock. I can leave it out overnight to dry, then stuff it into my suitcase the next morning. It will go into the laundry when I get home. Tissues and paper towels just don't absorb it well enough.

I used to always use a sock placed over my hard dick when I wanted an easy mess free way of cleaning up after I came, however recently I have found that I make so much more cum than I used to and that a sock always leaked down my shaft and onto my hand anyway, so recently I have just been aiming onto the nearest wipeable surface and using tissues or a towel to clean it up after the fact.

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I was younger I used a sock once in a while. I found the sensations were totally different. A sock would stimulate my cock head when I was cumming unlike my hand which was on the shaft. I don't use one anymore---have not in decades...when I jack off I just just stroke and cum....

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A sock would not catch all of my cum. I let it fly and then deal with the consequences afterwards usually, even if it does mean having to wipe down the wall behind the bed occasionally.

Alternatively, I wank in shower sometimes.
Saaaaame!

Reactions: diver6
D

deleted814719

I selected 'Hand' although it's about a 50/50 split between my hand and a towel.

If I cum in my hand, I'll usually lick it up and swallow. The rest of the times, I'll lay a towel or wash rag on my stomach and just let the cum flow onto that.

I've honestly never used a sock and pretty much stopped using a tissue as a teen. I didn't like the pieces that a tissue sometimes left on my cock.

I selected 'Hand' although it's about a 50/50 split between my hand and a towel.

If I cum in my hand, I'll usually lick it up and swallow. The rest of the times, I'll lay a towel or wash rag on my stomach and just let the cum flow onto that.

I've honestly never used a sock and pretty much stopped using a tissue as a teen. I didn't like the pieces that a tissue sometimes left on my cock.
That's one thing that put me off tissues, still tho, my favourite way to dispose of the cum is to swallow it haha, if I'm feeling adventurous I sometimes suck my own dick towards the end and drink it that way ahahha

D

deleted1253403

If going to use sick or pantyhose at least suck the cum out afterwards