who else watches the TV snow Greys Anatomy?

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Never watch it, not going to watch a show where I don't like the people. Bunch of whiny, spineless, vacillating nobodies who can't even decide what kind of morals they have.

If you have ever spent any time around 3rd year residents and interns then you know it is a sadly accurate portrayl. When I see these characters I think of people my Dad was in Med School with. Vapid, self consumed, God complex, sleep deprived dicks. My Dad won a fucking 1940s Jaguar in a poker game. It had a Rambler engine in it and no back seat. He poured more money into the "restoration" of this POS that he could have bought a new Jaguar.

With all of that said, while I generally bottom since the bottom is usually the one that is in control, I would love to fuck McDreamy until his ass bleeds. I'm just sayin.....

B_Noctem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Totally addicted. Best medical show ever and the cast is brilliant: Sandra Oh, Chandra Wilson, Ellen Pompeo, Kevin McKidd, just to name them. I experience every emotions in spade with that show.

august86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Awesome show!
Christina's character is the one I like the most (except for her breakdown), and the hottest would have to be Mc Steamy.
I enjoyed Izzy's whiney bitching, but now that she's no longer there, I try to watch her films.