Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Obviously we all know the virtues of a nice hard and ready to go member, but does anyone here enjoy playing with a cock before it's hard? Like sucking on it and enjoying the feeling of it getting hard in your mouth? Or just playing around with it, not even trying to get it hard, but just enjoying it? Or does it need to be rock hard for it to be any fun at all? Just curious what some of the different views here are.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Obviously we all know the virtues of a nice hard and ready to go member, but does anyone here enjoy playing with a cock before it's hard? Like sucking on it and enjoying the feeling of it getting hard in your mouth? Or just playing around with it, not even trying to get it hard, but just enjoying it? Or does it need to be rock hard for it to be any fun at all? Just curious what some of the different views here are.
I love a soft cock, especially if it's a grower. I love to do everything you mentioned above. :smile: :wink:

davey2k4eva

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Never played with one yet but i do love having mine played with when soft, seeing and feeling it get hard in her hands and mouth is wonderful :biggrin1:

Also after i've cum and its going soft and is still dead sensitive is lovely getting it tenderly sucked and stroked . . . turned on just thinking about it ! :wink:

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
well i really dont think your alone here, i love playing with and having my soft cock played with but the trouble is it usually doesnt stay soft for long, can be a nice little bit of foreplay before you get down and dirty with a hard one ;)

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My ex-wife used to love taking me in her mouth while flaccid and feeling me get hard as she played with my cock with her hands, tongue and lips. I loved that too. Now I usually get hard before there is an opportunity to play soft. I'm not complaining.

sab84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Its just the softness and smoothness of it make folding a soft one a bigger pleasure than a hard one....
I was once messing with a friend of mine... and whenever alone I would fondle with his softie...it was a huge turn on for me... and I preferred blowing him starting on a soft one...
Ever felt a smooth and soft grow in your mouth?Its pure pleasure.... hahaha

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
The question is: who doesn't?:rolleyes:
Hanging out with an ex- and her friends once, the conversation rolled-around to this subject and they all basically said that they were completely turned off if they took down a guy's pants and he was soft. I gathered that they took it personally, and/or saw it as a failing on the guy's half...

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Great idea for a post, Ramsey! Thanks for starting it.

First, I'd like to say that your photo shows you to be quite a handsome hunk. Very sexy! :wink:

Yes, I LOVE a sexy's dude's big, soft cock in my hands--maybe even more than I love a big hard one.

I get really turned on by seeing a hot, sexy man with a big, thick SOFT cock hanging and swinging between his legs. I just like to feel it, squeeze it, flop it around, shake it, and just enjoy it in general.

For example,...

Just a couple of days ago, a friend of mine was visiting me at my house. He's about 40 years old, blonde hair, tall, very handsome, great physique, and I already knew that he had an awesome cock! Just before he left, I asked if I could play with his dick. He grinned a little and then said in a deep, huskly, macho voice, "Sure." Then he stood up and undid his tight jeans and whipped it out. Even when it was completely soft, it was quite thick and hanging down very low. I wanted to measure it, so I went and got a cloth measuring tape. He held the end of the tape to the base of his limp, hanging cock. It measured 7 1/4" down to the tip--even when it was still soft! I kid you not!

So yes, I'm with you, Ramsey! Give me a long, thick, soft cock on a hot man anyday, and I'm all set! :smile: