Who enjoys playing with a soft cock?

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hanging out with an ex- and her friends once, the conversation rolled-around to this subject and they all basically said that they were completely turned off if they took down a guy's pants and he was soft. I gathered that they took it personally, and/or saw it as a failing on the guy's half...

It depends on the circumstances - if we have been making out for a while, touching each other, he's been playing with breasts, etc, then I would expect that he have some hardness.

But if just walks in the room and I rip his pants off then I wouldn't expect it to be hard.

It doesn't matter to me either way, but I personally find it highly erotic to suck on a soft cock and make him rock hard. It's especially fun to go down on him 10 minutes after having sex and bring him back to life. I also am fascinated with growers, I had one guy who looked small when soft but would grow to 8" - it was fun to have him keep swelling in your mouth and hands. mmmm good.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Hanging out with an ex- and her friends once, the conversation rolled-around to this subject and they all basically said that they were completely turned off if they took down a guy's pants and he was soft. I gathered that they took it personally, and/or saw it as a failing on the guy's half...

Interesting. I've never heard that before. I rarely get hard without some direct physical contact (just the way I'm wired), so most encounters start with me soft. Luckily, I'm a shower, so they get 'sticker shock' twice. :)

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
Feel it go soft in my arse and him slump on top of me we relax doze and cuddle up together

He leaves it deep in there and i can feel it slowly flex and throb hard again

2nd time round it lasts a long time and im totally relaxed and used to him

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love to cuddle on the bed or sofa and just play with a cock.... not to get it hard but just to play. And I really love knowing that I can make a cock hard... just by gestures or a look but it's even better when I can suck him up to rawwwrrrrr in no time!!!

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife says she enjoys playing with me when I am soft and then enjoys the hell out it when I am hard. So......... how can she go wrong???????

Katiecav_34D

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like it when a guy is soft first and I can play with it and make it hard. I find it amazing how much bigger thay can become

B_Trevor3

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My penis is very long when soft, and most of the guys I'm with seem to really enjoy playing with it while it's soft, and they say it's much easier to swallow when it's soft. For me I get really turned on having it sucked on when it's totally soft.
There are things you can do with a limp cock that you can't seem to do when it's hard.
It's fun having someone suck on my soft cock when it's hanging out of my pocket like in this picture. I don't even have to take my pants off.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: deleted25159941

Leefil

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would love to put my mouth on that pocket of yours:b

What I like most is when I feel a soft cock growing hard and big in my mouth down into my throat, and I do my best to keep the whole of it behind my lips;) Then I feel (ful)filled:D

greengrass_89

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love a soft but kinda fluffed up "heavy" cock. I guess basically a good shower is the best. I love that soft squishy heavy feeling in my hand. Like holding a limp baseball bat. haha. And of course making it hard is awesome too. But I like just holding a softie while cuddling on the couch.

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Heh, I go with the common theme here, I like playing with a soft OR hard cock, both are enjoyable, and there are a few things that work better with a softie :)