Who enjoys playing with a soft cock?

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Having gotten to play with my favorite cock this past week, I need to say a few things...

1. It's highly enjoyable getting to hold his cock while he pees...even if it makes me blush :) Anyone else love doing this? Although, I need to practice, I missed the bowl, good thing he was backseat driving...

2. Best part of playing with a soft cock? That I got to rub my face in it...and kiss it and suck on it a little while after sex...and then oops, I got it hard again....I really didn't mean to do it :)

3. I <3 balls way too much, particularly his, I think I found the utopia of balls. So soft, and big, and squishy....

and I'm done.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Having gotten to play with my favorite cock this past week, I need to say a few things...

1. It's highly enjoyable getting to hold his cock while he pees...even if it makes me blush :) Anyone else love doing this? Although, I need to practice, I missed the bowl, good thing he was backseat driving...

2. Best part of playing with a soft cock? That I got to rub my face in it...and kiss it and suck on it a little while after sex...and then oops, I got it hard again....I really didn't mean to do it :)

3. I <3 balls way too much, particularly his, I think I found the utopia of balls. So soft, and big, and squishy....

and I'm done.

You and Condom Fairy must be sisters! Although I have to be drunk in order for her to hold my cock when I pee, otherwise I just wind up getting hard.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You and Condom Fairy must be sisters! Although I have to be drunk in order for her to hold my cock when I pee, otherwise I just wind up getting hard.

He was drunk at the time too, but he still got a little hard. :tongue:

And me and Condom Fairy must be sisters...I agree. :smile: If she was single, I'd want to keep her to myself.

Wait...is that incest?:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

and I'm done.

Can you at least extract some of whatever gift it is you have and give it to some women in my life?

Notsoproud

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

and I'm done.

Thats the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me. I am truly grateful :smile:

my gf likes to hold it as well haha. she always likes to feel it grow.. even tho its not much -blush-

Last edited:

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thats the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me. I am truly grateful :smile:

my gf likes to hold it as well haha. she always likes to feel it grow.. even tho its not much -blush-

Not about you unfortunately...but someone else on lpsg. :wink:

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

and I'm done.

One of my deepest wishes...a woman who like to play with it soft. One of the advantages of being older is that you can control yourself much better. Now...to find a woman who enjoys it. That's the challenge!

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It seems I'm like everyone else on this. Soft, semi and total hard-on I love playing with my penis or my partners penis. Soft it seems to go to hard in 6 seconds...lol. BUt I do like Mr. Softie sometimes we try to do some Puppetry of the Penis type things but we have to give up soon after. But a soft penis is nice too.

D

deleted509196

Yes I'll play with my man's if it's soft or hard, I like making it hard :p

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Obviously we all know the virtues of a nice hard and ready to go member, but does anyone here enjoy playing with a cock before it's hard? Like sucking on it and enjoying the feeling of it getting hard in your mouth? Or just playing around with it, not even trying to get it hard, but just enjoying it? Or does it need to be rock hard for it to be any fun at all? Just curious what some of the different views here are.
I don't do sucking and fucking with men unless he is my boyfriend. As for playing the cocks or giving hand jobs, I would love to do with the big dick guys. Big dick means a minimum of 8"X6".