Who Fancies Sarah Palin ?

captain garbonzo

Experimental Member
Media
Let's face it- she is attractive to many, many people, which is a main part of her allure. Fact of life that attractive people have more success in life. I find her look very sexy. Doesn't mean I have to like the rest of her. And for fucks sake, who gives a fuck if she's an idiot? You're fucking, not having a conversation.

And yes, we get it by now that she is dumb. Get the fuck over it. Some of you play the hate game too far.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My fantasy for Sarah Palin: I'd like to dress her in fur, throw her out in the snow, take a shotgun in a helicopter and run the bitch down. I would joyfully blow painful holes in her, taking out a leg and watching her hobble for awhile, then a couple in her side, until she was a bloody mess laying whimpering in the snow. Then I would enjoy placing my ice crusted boot on her neck and slowly pressing down. I'd hack off her forearm and hang her body from the 'copter. Can't decide if I would let her den of young ones slowly starve to death or be merciful and just give them each a bullet to the head.

That's just one fantasy.

I have loathed her long and despised her with vigor, well before she was ever a blip on McCain's radar. She severely tests my code of, "Do no harm." No amount of hard body or cute glasses would ever get me to touch that woman with anything other than malicious intent. Vile. Despicable. Evil wrapped up in a pretty bow. If her God truly loves her, he will keep her out of my path.

And here you all thought I was so sweet....

i am rather disappointed...i was expecting something harsher. :cool:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Politics aside, she really looks after herself. I would. Would you ?
She's pretty in Tina Fey kinda way, but I would not hit it.

What is it about making Sarah Palin scream "Fuck me...yes, Fuck Me!" that excites me...

I will never understand my libido...
Ya think? I imagine that her pussy is completely blown out, like an old tire on the side of I-95. :biggrin1:

Mine, however, is not... :05:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
My fantasy for Sarah Palin . . . That's just one fantasy. . . . And here you all thought I was so sweet....
I still think you're sweet, darlin. Now tell us what you really want to do to her.

. . . How's that for smart!
Please tell me you're being sarcastic. If not, I'm turning you over to Lynn.

Id do her in the ass and make her scream... ;)
Now that I would like to see. For a couple reasons.

For some real insight into this 'mentally challenged' NeoCon MILF, check out the links below to excerpts from Game Change, a new book that looks inside the 2008 presidential campaign:

Sarah Palin - Game Change book exposes her

'Game Change' portrays Sarah Palin as unstable ignoramus...

Extra: What About Sarah Palin? - 60 Minutes - CBS News

If you still wanna fuck her, fine. Just make it hurt really bad, and leave her hanging. Literally.

Last edited:

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think it's interesting how acceptable people find it to talk about killing her.

I think it's interesting how acceptable people find it to talk about killing period. Be it war or wolves or the death sentence.

i am rather disappointed...i was expecting something harsher. :cool:

Sorry to disappoint you, Flashy. Next time I will do better.

I still think you're sweet, darlin. Now tell us what you really want to do to her.

Aw, thank you, Maxie. I really am a sweet girl but some people just bring out my dark side. I can't say what else I would do to her for fear I would be banned and I like it here too much for that.

Please tell me you're being sarcastic. If not, I'm turning you over to Lynn.

I think I've already had a turn.

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Politics aside, she really looks after herself. I would. Would you ?
I certianly will! only if she doesn't speak anything but, "ooooohh uhhhhh I such a fucking GOP bitch I need my ass fucked and licked!! fuck me you Democrat monkey!!" I hate her politics but my cocky likey!!

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She's attractive because she keeps in shape. She's smart enough to know that being at least somewhat attractive is important for a politician. I'd love to see her in an SI swimsuit issue. She was a sports anchor after all, among her many talents!

She's not "smart" in the way that calculating liberal weasels are. She doesn't sarcastically mock the government that protects her... unlike the libtards who are never happy with any kind of conformity. Instead, she offers new solutions, as a true Maverick should. When Palin asks a question, people listen. Who didn't watch the VP debate? A moron would never be as popular (or as controversial) as her!

Palin has a photographic memory and, I hear, can remember almost any fact you tell her. She is a very quick study and went from being an Alaskan Governor to expert in world affairs. She even gave Obama some advice on invading Iran this past week. Her knowledge of the Bush Doctrine is unprecedented, and she can explain it without alot of fancy words or big city academic terms. She keeps things simple so that real Americans can understand. Americans aren't stupid, and she knows that.

What makes Palin so smart is her dogged determination. She acts and doesn't whine about the "right course of action" like liberals do. When you're a governor, you can't take decades to decide on the morality of every action. You have to act, and act fast.

Palin knows exactly what she wants. She has her sights set on Washington and nothing is going to stop her from taking it over. How's that for smart!

Really trying to decide if this post is for real. [ponders.....decides...]

Really have to say this is the funniest thing I've read in weeks. Months, perhaps.

"Photographic memory." Classic!

B_howbigeh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
first words mentioned in the first post "politics aside" you bunch of butthurt crybabies. get that fucking shit out of here.

yes shes fucking hot, yes I would fuck the hell out of here. im pretty sure out of 3 pages, im the only one to answer the question properly so far.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
first words mentioned in the first post "politics aside" you bunch of butthurt crybabies. get that fucking shit out of here.

yes shes fucking hot, yes I would fuck the hell out of here. im pretty sure out of 3 pages, im the only one to answer the question properly so far.
It's impossible to talk about that dingbat without politics creeping in, since aside from being the hot MILF babe you think she is, that's primarily what she represents. Regardless of what you arbitrarily decide is 'proper', it's an open forum. So stop your whining, or get the FS out of here yourself.

P.S. You're not the first either. You have company, for what it's worth.

Last edited:

gingernuts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think part of me would secretly like her to fuck the liberal out of me. Is it wrong just to lust after somebodies body. Lots of women say the fancy Bin Laden.