The fleas and the trees ask "No Trouser Sneeze, please!"

***farts loudly and crop-dusts***

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
COLJohn said:
My dog frequently rips off SBD's, then slinks aways. Try explaining that to people who drop over and suddenly encounter the wall of stench. :redface:

Eccchh!Don't even get me started about dog farts with me there, John! My neighbor's goddamn dogs got so much gas, they could do the transcontinental drive 8x's!

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
You live in an oderiferous world, Chuck. Seems that you have to deal with a couple varieties of assholes where you live. Maybe it's time you started fighting fire with fire. Eat lots of Indian food and wash it down with a six pack of beer, then drop in on your neighbor and give freely of yourself.:cool:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
COLJohn said:
You live in an oderiferous world, Chuck. Seems that you have to deal with a couple varieties of assholes where you live. Maybe it's time you started fighting fire with fire. Eat lots of Indian food and wash it down with a six pack of beer, then drop in on your neighbor and give freely of yourself.:cool:

Already started there, John. Just bought a whole mess of cabbage, defrosted some homemade chili,(My own, thank you very much!:biggrin1: ) and took out some Coor's near beer from my trunk(I was planning on saving it for my late uncle, but............) . And I plan on setting up a small portable fan with an oscillator irght in the common area to literally raise a stink!:tongue: :biggrin1:

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK said:
Already started there, John. Just bought a whole mess of cabbage, defrosted some homemade chili,(My own, thank you very much!:biggrin1: ) and took out some Coor's near beer from my trunk(Iwas planning on saving it for my late uncle, but............) . And I plan on seing up a small portable fan with an oscillator irght in the common area to literally raise a stink!:tongue: :biggrin1:

You're a real prince, Chuck.:biggrin1: