Who gets off on having their balls sucked?

Kevin4sex

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If a girl or guy really knows what he's doing with his mouth and tongue on my balls, I'd rather have them work away while I jack off than have them blow me. I love all ball play be it from a gentle woman to a rough man, and oral ball play is the best, but the provider really has to know what their doing. God, I get hard just thinking about it.

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

Account Disabled
Media
If a girl or guy really knows what he's doing with his mouth and tongue on my balls, I'd rather have them work away while I jack off than have them blow me. I love all ball play be it from a gentle woman to a rough man, and oral ball play is the best, but the provider really has to know what their doing. God, I get hard just thinking about it.

My thoughts exactly.:cool:

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love having my balls sucked. Mine are hairy and low-hanging (when they start), but they tighten up when I'm close to orgasm. I've had a couple of orgasms just from ball-sucking (I never, he never, she never, touched my erect dick!), and they were mind-blowing. (I can cum pretty hard just from cock sucking, too.)

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i love getting my balls licked and/or gently scratched with long nails.
sucking on them hurts me though.

qazxdr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I like having my balls sucked (and pretty hard) so much that is just about the only way that I can cum not...When I am jerking and balls being sucked is the hardest orgasam ever for me....I'm getting cold chills thinking about this...and my dick is harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd......damn

Reactions: Tryop and saclove

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
Well, i've said before that getting my dick sucked doesnt' seem to do much for me, but sucking on my balls feels nice when i'm jerking off. Some guys seem to be more sensitive than others, but i'm all for having mine sucked and tugged on gently yet firmly.

Reactions: Tryop