Who gets off on having their balls sucked?

max1174u

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why is it that when you tell them you like your balls tugged, they think that mean squeezed til their purple?

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Every girl whose sucked or touched my balls does so in a way that makes me love-tap them. I can't stand it. I guess I need an expert.
I am an expert... Just not offering my services as something about the "love tap" makes me think a punch to the balls may follow. If I made any guy wince with that statement? Sorry! :biggrin1:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I winced a little. I guess the women were not rough enough. There is a fine line between too rough, and not rough enough.
True, which is why you have to communicate. Ask for a little more of this or that until you get what you need. Personally, I would love it! A lot of men are dead silent while receiving a BJ, I welcome, and try to encourage, some talking. K, now I am going to start a new topic. :smile:

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Like most of the guys on this thread, I LOVE having my balls mouthed, licked and lapped. It's a huge turn-on for me if they so get into slobbering my balls the saliva starts running down my nuts and "taint" to my asshole.
I'm getting a chubby just thinkin' about it.

fnaslut

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh yeah...turns me on more than anything else! Love to have them licked, sucked, played with, pulled on....getting hard just thinking about it!

Love to suck them too...especially love low hanging, smooth ones!

Reactions: allmanbud

StateofMind

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't particularly like the feeling of having them sucked, but it still turns me on a lot. I think it's just the idea that the person is so into your cock that they're all over your balls too. Having them sucked kind of...tickles or something for me though. Licking is great.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never understood it. It does nothing for me. One girl I was with wanted me to teabag her and I went along with it more just to say I've done it but while she was sucking on them it really did nothing for me.

rryann

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just curious who else enjoys / gets off on having their balls worked over? It's a huge turn on for me, but I have friends who say it does nothing for them...

Man, to have my balls worked on is one of life's greatest pleasures!