Who gets off on having their balls sucked?

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, it was just the first thing that came to my head when I read your post there.....so I had to ask. Do people still do that on halo online?
im a playstation guy so not sure but i doubt they will stop

Reactions: sangheili90

Oralgami15

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As a guy who has been occasionally engaging in oral sex with men for the past 10 years, it has been my experience that some guys love it, other guys get nothing out of it. Giving oral to another man is a submissive act and some guys get into being the alpha. There are few things more submissive than holding another man's testicles in your mouth. I've had guys ask me to try to cram both into my mouth even if it meant being pretty rough with them. I'll play up the submissive aspect if I think it will turn them on by saying something like "I want to hold your balls in my mouth while they make some sperm for me." I had one buddy with low hangers and he loved straddling me and dragging them over my face.

As for me, my balls are large and not many could fit them in their mouth - which is fine with me.

wheel4

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had a guy pretty aggressively teabag me the other day. He rubbed them all over my face and eyes and had me hold both my mouth and suck them. I smelled like his nuts for the rest of the day. It was pretty hot. He finished by shooting a huge load on my face

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love having my balls licked, sucked, cupped and fondled. Also love rubbing the lowhangers on a guy's hairy chest, and have him underneath between my thighs and rubbing his face with them :)

T71R

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Having my balls played with is great foreplay and having them squeezed when I cum is a great "extra", but playing with my balls alone is not going to make me cum, despite how big and sensitive they are.