Who gets to get off?

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I do have sex with my wife I always eat or finger her to 2 or 3 orgasms before to penetrate her. I have a very small cock and tend to cum quickly so I try to make sure she is satisfied beforehand but there have been times when she fingered her to orgasm afterwards as well.

I have a similar problem - small penis. I make her feel utterly loved and gorgeous and make sure she comes before penetration. She has magnificent orgasms and when I penetrate she usually comes another few times. I derive great pleasure and satisfaction from pleasuring her.

I get no pleasure if she doesn't. Feel I've failed. Her orgasm is essential for my own pleasure.

She's an ex-size queen. She had bf's with huge penises before me. BUT she's never had bigger orgasms than she's had with me. :biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I'm having a discussion with someone. I think the following two statements are true. He says that I am wrong.

(A) When a woman orgasms first, she usually continues and gets the guy off.

(B) But when a guy orgasms first, usually the "party is over" and if the gal hasn't gotten off yet, she's out of luck.

What is the REAL DEAL on this subject??!!

These options are not mutually exclusive. At different times for different people, both are correct.

When it cums (HA) to me, once the woman can't take anymore (orgasmed out) she gets up and leaves.
Then again, my sexual experience is all going down on women.
Really? I find that rather odd.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So I'm having a discussion with someone. I think the following two statements are true. He says that I am wrong.

(A) When a woman orgasms first, she usually continues and gets the guy off.

(B) But when a guy orgasms first, usually the "party is over" and if the gal hasn't gotten off yet, she's out of luck.

What is the REAL DEAL on this subject??!!

For me, there is usually about half an hour to 40 minutes of cunnilingus Prior to any penetration... Usually she will give me some head for a while before the pounding commences...
And then after I cum there is always, without fail, at least half an hour of "clean up work"
Love the taste of a pussy full of cum....

All in all...anywhere between 20 and 50 orgasms for her... depending on her endurance.

But then... she orgasms really quick...

D_ohdarnit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
orgasms can be scheduled ???

-----------------------

If I don't get that special person Off, I cant get off, I really need for them to cum before I can.... Don't know why, that's just always been the case for me.

hmmm sneaky your next orgasm, is scheduled for the 5th of August hmm, so ill see in my office in a few days, dont be late :biggrin1:

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have found that once I orgasm I simply have no energy and no focus to continue.

This is a fair description of the way men are hard-wired to perform. Many men can modify this, but it is going against the grain.

Women need to remember the way biology works. While it might well be a good idea for a man to take his time and continue stimulating after climax, there should also be an expectation that women hurry up. It is no easier or harder for a woman to hurry up than for a man to slow down.