• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

who give better blowjobs? women or men?

curious_observer

Experimental Member
Reaction score
Hi guys.

Since there are enough guys of every sexual orientation, I'd like to ask especially BI men (since they have sex with men and women):

Based on your experience, who gives better blowjob on average? Men or women? And can we generalize?

Thanks!

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Reaction score
I've only once in my life come from head alone, and that was with a guy. Many others, men & women, are incredibly skilled and can get me close, but it always takes a little of the hand to finish it off.

I'd say the best head is given by those who care about how you're enjoying it. Guys have an advantage there in that it's easier for them to understand the sensation, but an attuned woman who's intent on pleasing their man can be just as good.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Reaction score
This topic has been done over and over again. Hint: men.

CopperheartRia

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
Since I learned from a gay man im gonna say men lol who knows cocksucking better than someone with a cock

sumbodii

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
Since I learned from a gay man im gonna say men lol who knows cocksucking better than someone with a cock

I'll have to agree, not because I've ever gotten oral from a man, but because the girl who gave me the most incredible head I have EVER received said she was taught by her gay male friend.

malito

Expert Member
Reaction score
Men. I have been married for 36 years and before that had my share of them from other women. None of them could out do what I've had done by a man.

ViewingPleasure

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
Washington City (Washington, D.C., United States)
Website
www.lpsg.com
Lesbians say that women eat pussy the best, so I'd say it follows that men give the best head. Though, since I think there are few things as erotic as a cock in a woman's mouth, I'm quite satisfied with things the way they are for me.

I also agree with fooobar: if the head-giver really enjoys what they are doing, they will be excellent, regardless of gender. I've been fortunate to have dated 3 such women in my life.

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Reaction score
I also agree with fooobar: if the head-giver really enjoys what they are doing, they will be excellent, regardless of gender. I've been fortunate to have dated 3 such women in my life.

I agree with this. If you are in a relationship, then the man and woman should be able to tell each other what feels good vs. what does not. I think with a man eating a woman out, I mean, how hard could it be and how long would it take a guy to learn to do it, working with such a small space. As far as a woman going down a man, the man should tell the woman what he likes and she should oblige. I think people make this oral sex business way harder (no pun intended) than it has to be.

Daisy

Loved Member
Reaction score
Yeah it's been debated. I will concede that men probably give better head but only for the simple reason that they tend to like giving it more. Actually it's more accurate to say that most women like giving it less. I am not at all typical in that I think I love blow jobs as much or more than any gay man, but my experience has taught me that most women do not. So yes, as stated above, it depends on the enthusiasm of the giver.

LaFemme

Staff member
Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
Yeah it's been debated. I will concede that men probably give better head but only for the simple reason that they tend to like giving it more. Actually it's more accurate to say that most women like giving it less. I am not at all typical in that I think I love blow jobs as much or more than any gay man, but my experience has taught me that most women do not. So yes, as stated above, it depends on the enthusiasm of the giver.

I think enthusiasm is the key too. I fell in love with cocks the first moment I met one. Each one has is so different and as individual as the man it's connected to. Discovering how to give pleasure with licks, sucks, kisses, caresses, squeezes and petting to each man absolutely makes me crazy with lust. I am very enthusiastic! I love doing it! And I aim to perfect it with a s/o or f/b. I think I'm pretty successful....unless every guy I've been with has lied to me, I've been told my oral skills are pretty spectacular. But just in case they aren't - I'm still willing to learn! :biggrin1:

Reactions: CuriousNJWM

Infernal

Gold Member
Platinum Gold
Reaction score
I never met a woman who could do it for me. They always treated my dick like it was made of glass and they might break it. Licking it like a lollipop really isn't going to do much for me. Put it in your mouth, and down your throat, until your jaw gets tired, or I get bored. If you hurt it, I'll let you know.

It's difficult for me to get off that way anyway, but a few men have made me scream.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Reaction score
i've been with over 200 women and three stand out as expert cock suckers. i've had my cock sucked by 5 men and 4 out of 5 were better than the best 3 women so based on my experience men who love to suck cock are far better than even enthusiastic women! Knowing what it actually feels like is an obvious advantage for men!

CopperheartRia

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
Hmmm so how exactly did your gay friend teach you? Did you watch him give head or did you practice on him while he guided you? I am extremely curious about this topic now.
I had verbal instructions and a cucumber

Reaction score
I have never been blown by a woman, but I would assume that most men have wider throats and can take it deeper.

ahornyman30

Experimental Member
Reaction score
i had head from both sexes never came from head until i got it from a guy still to this day i can count the number of people that have made me cum from head but i must say men do give better blow jobs

LaFemme

Staff member
Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
Well, in the absence of another man around, and I happen to be in the presence of a cock that needs blowing - I'll just give it the old college try, shall I? :biggrin1:

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Reaction score
I will say men do it better. By the way sphon80: Love your pics!

kcx19

1st Like
Reaction score
Best blowjob was from a woman. She loved cum more than anyone I've ever known and wasn't happy till she completely drained me.

HOWEVER.. a guy has gotten me off faster, but it wasn't very exciting. It was more just a feat that he could do it so quickly. I attribute it to him knowing what works and what doesnt lol

Sparky1000

Experimental Member
Reaction score
A lot of it might depend too on how excited the recipient is to get the bj. More of a turn on from men or women or that particular man or woman is going to play a role. Even a previously 100% straight guy might get a turn on factor from the taboo factor of getting a bj from a guy.

LordDivineFist

Experimental Member
Reaction score
It all depends on who enjoys giving it more to be honest. If you have someone who wants to worship your dick and enjoys every moment spent nuzzling, sucking, or kissing it then..well..yeah they're going to savor it and you'll have the best head of your life! But if the person is distracted, not really concerned about how you're doing and there's poor communication coming from them then the experience might not be as fun.

Reactions: CuriousNJWM